Respected Contributor

I decided to order a belt bag.  Not sure how I will adapt to this as I've never tried one before. I think it could be good for running errands around town on foot, which I do often.  It was only $40 at Nordstrom and free shipping.  The brand is Topshop.

bag.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx  They are trendy now.I think you picked a beauty...hope you love it.

Respected Contributor

I remember wearing the "fanny packs" when they were popular years ago.  I actually found them to work well in certain situations......nothing to hold onto or misplace, and not so easy to get robbed.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

I love your choice ~ a really sharp bag : )

Super Contributor

Its great if you love it. Belt bags are trendy and really convenient when you are on expedition or just roaming around the city. The color and pattern of the bag is also attractive.

Respected Contributor
Very nice! Enjoy it.
Valued Contributor

over the weekend i was searching for belt bags. I have to wear a piece of medical equipment that is attached to me 24-7 that can never be unhooked. the pump that i carry fits nicely into a beltbag. and you can be a bit stylish without people asking you WHY you carry that ugly fanny pack. (family members on the other side ask this stuff Smiley Sad   i hope you like this one. it is lovely. when i go to the mall or grocery shopping I keep all my bank and credit cards in this and my car keys. I do carry a purse, but if they ever steal my purse they will just get a bunch of junk!!! and.... I can drive because my keys are not in my purse. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

also VERA BRADLEY has some nice belt bags also. I got 2 from them. I like them very much.

Respected Contributor

I wore it for the first time this past weekend.  I was meeting a friend for lunch in the city. It was so helpful being 100% hands free and having no stress on my shoulder from walking a lot with a bag. Not to mention it looked SO CUTE!  I ordered the same one in black.  On sale for $20 at Nordstrom.  

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx That's so cute

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"