Honored Contributor

Re: My New Rockin' Edgy Handbag from Kestenberg

I just ordered the mahogany with free shipping, 6 ez pays and 3% Ebates I couldnt resist.  

Respected Contributor

The bag is gorgeous! I have had good luck with her bags. Today I bought the Savannah Swagger Satchel. The price is reduced to $139 and free shipping. I love bags that have triple compartments and there aren't many around. Oh I got the gray. Never had a gray bag before. This popped up on my Facebook page last night and said that there would be free shipping today. So when I looked at the video, it was mentioned there were not many left. So of course I dreamed about it all last night. Then I awoke at 5:20 couldn't get back to sleep. So I ordered it before it sold out. My husband asked me what I was doing. Told him I had to use the bathroom. He would have thought that I was crazy had I said I was ordering the bag that I was looking at. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I just ordered the mahogany with free shipping, 6 ez pays and 3% Ebates I couldnt resist.  

@Pecky  I'll be eager to see what you think of it; please come back and post when you receive it.  There was one review, I think, that said the mahogany was kind of "blah" in terms of the color but I hope not for your sake. I thought it looked like a very nice neutral from the video.   I will say my iridescent green will never be considered "blah"! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Received an e-mail from AK today:  love the "oil slick" pouch

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Received an e-mail from AK today:  love the "oil slick" pouch

@hicindy2 Cool! Woman Happy I have this Melville Pouch in Lapis Snake and Soft Olive and I love them both. Great silhouette to pop in a larger bag or take out on its own. 

From the description:

A fresh update to our best-selling oversized Pouch design, the Melville features an arrow-shaped band so your hand can slip underneath and easily convert into a Clutch for evening time. A mix of materials and hardware color helps to pop the color of your choice. An outside back slip pocket and more pockets inside make this a go-to item for multiple uses.

* 100% Genuine Leather
* Shiny Custom Hardware
* Measurements: 9.5 W" x 6.5 H" x 1 D"

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  I'll be eager to see what you think of it; please come back and post when you receive it.  There was one review, I think, that said the mahogany was kind of "blah" in terms of the color but I hope not for your sake. I thought it looked like a very nice neutral from the video.   I will say my iridescent green will never be considered "blah"! Smiley Happy

@Pearleei just received my bag and it is beautiful.  I love the color.  It's the perfect wine color and I'm loving the gunmetal hardware.  Its light weight and very organized.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pearleei just received my bag and it is beautiful.  I love the color.  It's the perfect wine color and I'm loving the gunmetal hardware.  Its light weight and very organized.  

@Pecky  YAY!  I'm so happy you like it, including  the color. Smiley Happy  It's a great bag.  Thank you for letting me know!   I'll think about you next time I carry mine.  I hope you understand now why I originally posted I wouldn't mind getting another (if the price goes down more).   It's a really great bag. Enjoy yours - and the compliments you'll get. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  YAY!  I'm so happy you like it, including  the color. Smiley Happy  It's a great bag.  Thank you for letting me know!   I'll think about you next time I carry mine.  I hope you understand now why I originally posted I wouldn't mind getting another (if the price goes down more).   It's a really great bag. Enjoy yours - and the compliments you'll get. 

@PearleeThey lowered the price to $104 but the shipping is still $10.47.  I really would like to get the beautiful green one that you have.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  Thank you for the heads up!  I'm not surprised they lowered the price - and it wouldn't surprise me if some day this is an LTS or PTS.  The bag is certainly worth that new price.  I have to go see the date I ordered mine, to see if I can get a price adjustment....thanks again for  letting me know.  You should call and get a price adjustment for yours, for sure.

ETA: I ordered fewer than 30 days ago so I should be able to get a price adjustment also!  Thank you so much for saving me money, Pecky!  I'm so glad you posted alerting me to this. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  Thank you!! I didn't know about price adjustments.  I will be calling cs.