Super Contributor

My First Vera Bradley Purchases

[ Edited ]

I've loved the idea of Vera Bradley bags for years (lightweight and washable), but I'm not a pattern person so finding one has been hard. I found this one and was finally able to order the Triple Zip Hipster in the Best In Show pattern as an early birthday gift to myself. I also ordered the checkbook cover and the all-in-one crossbody (which I'll just use as a wallet).  

00000000_zi_db00ebd6-8762-43a2-a54b-295d00688181__01_ai.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: My First Vera Bradley Purchases

@Wahoogaz  what a delightful pattern.  I hope that you enjoy your purchases.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Welcome to the world of Vera Bradley!Woman Very Happy

I work part time at our local VB outlet.  I can't get over the span of ages that shop in our store.  And the amount of men also!  

I hope you are happy with your new bag.  My favorites are the crossbodies.

Trusted Contributor

I only have one VB handbag, too. It was a pattern I just could NOT resist. Have had and enjoyed it for years now. Not expecting to need another one anytime soon. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@Wahoogaz   Enjoy your purchase!   I’m not a big print handbag person, but I have several of their accessories, and their throws are very nice.  I have several weekend totes, and they wear like iron.  The micro fiber collection are solid colors.  Love VB.  I know many love the hipster cross body bags.  

Respected Contributor

@roeroe1005  I would be broke working at the outlet!  We have one about an hour from here.  Really, really good sales there.  🤣

Honored Contributor

@Wahoogaz 

Enjoy your bag! The doggie print is really cute. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KaySD wrote:

I only have one VB handbag, too. It was a pattern I just could NOT resist. Have had and enjoyed it for years now. Not expecting to need another one anytime soon. Enjoy!

@KaySD  Well ... I didn't NEED it, but I wanted it Smiley LOL.

I retired in 2016 and have donated close to 30 D&B and Coach handbags since then ... and I've still probably got a dozen or so in my closet. They're all still in great shape, but they seem so heavy now ... I was always a big bag girl so I could fit work files in them.  Since I retired, I like the hands-free, lighter weight bags now. I'm sure more of my old bags will be donated when the dog rescues I deal with start up their auctions again.

Honored Contributor

@roeroe1005 

Kudos to you and the other sales associates in stores.  All of you are always helpful & pleasant making my shopping experience fun! Thank you🙂🙂🙂

VB outlet store is my favorite store to browse.  I seriously don't need another VB thing but those 50+30% off tempt me🙂

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1,

thank you!  I've been working at our local VB outlet since June.  My co-workers are very hard working, nice people.  I really enjoy working along side them.  We are mostly retired, working part time.  Because it's in a beach-y area, we get a lot of out of towners. 

I have never sold so many blankets & beach towels!Woman Very Happy