Respected Contributor

LV Montaigne Poudre BB in Rose. I think I will be gifted it from my DH? I had been lusting it for awhile. Since our xmas shopping is done, last wk. we went for dinner at the mall & I happened to take my DH browzing the LV Store. He always keeps my gifts at my daughter's home & she is so stubborn because unfortunetly, she keeps his secrets. I do have some LV Handbags that he gifted me & a few I passed on to my Daugher & Neice. I wish I could post a pic of it. hmm.... Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to all of you & best wishes for good health & happiness! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: My Christmas Handbag Wish

@Kabella  I hope Santa delivers your rose handbag for Christmas! It's a pretty bag...lovely color/style.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella.  There are several versions so I picked this one.  Beautiful bag; obscene price.

20191216_113640.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Thank You for posting a pic.. The version I would like is a bit different including gold feet & also comes with a crossbody strap.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise  Yes, here in fl. it will get alot of use & also its more of a neutral shade of Rose. Thank You!

QVC Customer Care

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kabella  Beautiful bag. Lovely color. Similar to this one ??

Just a more grown up version:

It really comes down to cost per wearing.  If you carry an expensive bag many many times, you get your moneys worth and full enjoyment. If it is a less expensive bag, but it just sits in the closet, then it is not a good value.  Sounds like you are selective, treasure your bags, then pass them on for others to enjoy to take on new adventures. . 

Respected Contributor

@Leggett28  You don't know me at all & if you did you would not assume that I don't pay it back to others less fortunate which is far from the truth because I have most of my adult life & I don't need to made a list of my good will especially to the Children. What you are doing is admirable so lets leave it at that.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2  Yes, that is the one! Thank you for posting & yes I would get alot of use of it. I did not tell my husband I wanted it but thought it was beautiful. It would be a surprise if I got it because he usually buys a xmas gift for me earlier in Oct. or Nov. 

Honored Contributor

Very beautiful handbag!!  I hope you are surprised with it, if not maybe buy it for yourself?  I'm still sorry I never purchased LV's "Cube" ..... I still love that bag!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*