Trusted Contributor

My Aimee Kestenberg denim hobo is out for delivery today!

So excited...my denim bag (A279075) is out for delivery today!  But I must confess.......secretly, part of me is hoping I don't like it because it is soooooooo much more than I have EVER paid for a handbag.  Smiley Tongue, But I just fell in love with the denim as soon as I saw it presented!  I practically live in jeans, so thought it would be perfect for me.  But if it doesn't wow me as much in person as it did on TV......I will send it back.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Aimee Kestenberg denim hobo is out for delivery today!

Cool.  I purchased the Periwinkle.  I hope I'm not as disappointed in this bag as I was in my last purchase of one of her bags.  If I am and I have to return it, I won't try another.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

So excited...my denim bag (A279075) is out for delivery today!  But I must confess.......secretly, part of me is hoping I don't like it because it is soooooooo much more than I have EVER paid for a handbag.  Smiley Tongue, But I just fell in love with the denim as soon as I saw it presented!  I practically live in jeans, so thought it would be perfect for me.  But if it doesn't wow me as much in person as it did on TV......I will send it back.

I want that bag too!  I am fascinated by the denim leather .... I think you are going to absolutely LOVE it!  Heart  Would be interested in knowing your reaction when you get it!!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I will definitely let you know Q4U!  I will post my thoughts on it late this afternoon when I get home from work!  I'm hoping it will already be there when I get home!!  :-)

Trusted Contributor

It's here, it's here, it's here!!  And O-M-G!!!!!!  As I had originally posted, I was secretly hoping I wouldn't like it since it cost soooo much!  But this bag ain't going nowhere!!!  Not only does it look EXACTLY like denim, it even FEELS like denim!!  I know it's leather because it has that heavenly leather smell, but how on earth do they make it FEEL like denim.......it feels like your most comfortable, worn-in pair of jeans!  The interior is a light blueish grey (beautiful) and it has no garish logos stuck on the outside! The zippered pockets on the outside work smoothly, and because the shoulder strap is wide and FLAT, it stays on the shoulder.  I could go on gushing about this bag for an hour!

Honored Contributor

It sounds devine!  Imagine a leather that looks and feels like denim..... I'm blown away. So happy it's everything you love and I hope you enjoy your new gorgeous handbag in the best health.... Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Nitestar, Congratulations on your new handbag. I really like the style, and thought the grape color was beautiful. I hope you enjoy yours, and wear it in good health. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

O/P Glad it worked out for you.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad   My beautiful Aimee Kestenberg is going back  (sob sob).  All weekend long, I just stared at my new beautiful bag and kept "petting" it because it just feels so good.  Today is the first day I actually used it.  When filled with all my stuff, it is heavy, but that doesn't bother me because regardless of what bag I use, mine will always be heavy because I carry all but the kitchen sink in my bag.  However.........the strap just digs into my shoulder.  The braiding running down both sides of the wide, flat strap is not at all comfortable.  The flat part of the strap is fine, but those braided edges are a killer.  It is killing me to have to send it back, but if it is not practical to use, it doesn't matter how beautiful it is. For someone who doesn't carry as much as I do, it probably wouldn't be a problem.  Soooooooooo bummed!!!   Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad   My beautiful Aimee Kestenberg is going back  (sob sob).  All weekend long, I just stared at my new beautiful bag and kept "petting" it because it just feels so good.  Today is the first day I actually used it.  When filled with all my stuff, it is heavy, but that doesn't bother me because regardless of what bag I use, mine will always be heavy because I carry all but the kitchen sink in my bag.  However.........the strap just digs into my shoulder.  The braiding running down both sides of the wide, flat strap is not at all comfortable.  The flat part of the strap is fine, but those braided edges are a killer.  It is killing me to have to send it back, but if it is not practical to use, it doesn't matter how beautiful it is. For someone who doesn't carry as much as I do, it probably wouldn't be a problem.  Soooooooooo bummed!!!   Woman Sad

So sorry it didn't work out! @NiteStar