Valued Contributor

I really like her handbags and wish Q would bring them back.  The leather is awesome... love the lining and styles.... price isn't bad either.  Anyone else?  Thanks

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

They do have some in inventory.

Valued Contributor

Yes thank you.  I have a few of her bags purchased here on the Q.  Wish Q would bring back this line.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

There are a few on ebay.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor
I loved her bags too!
Super Contributor

I am also a fan of her bags. I have several and the quality of leather and construction is better than any other bags offered on the Q, IMO. My guess is D&B sales are just so strong, they get the airtime. If you are near an outlet store, you may get lucky...I recently saw some of her bags at the Q outlet.

Honored Contributor

I agree, they are gorgeous bags and very well made with quality materials, but I remember when they came to QVC and although they sold, they didn't sell gangbusters like Dooney (or BMak, etc.) and although there was a concerted effort to promote them, shows became less and less until there weren't any.  However, the merchandise is still in stock (somewhat) even after all these years and you'll find the end of them on sale....   

http://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=Muxo+handbags

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I've had one on my wish list for quite some time, I'd like to see a new line of offerings.......