Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard of this brand of handbags?  I was at my part time job and this woman had this gorgeous handbag.  The color is oxblood a stunning wine color and the bag was so unique. I looked it up online and they are pricey bags.   I would love one in that color but I just can't justify spending that much on a bag. 

Esteemed Contributor

I never heard of them....so I Googled the brand....they sure are pricey......I know I could not afford one....nor would I want to spend that much on a handbag...

Esteemed Contributor

I have several; my favorite is the Bayswater that I bought about 10 years ago. It's designed with a slot that exactly fits a 13" laptop but looks nothing like a "computer bag." I also have the Polly Push Lock which is a near perfect crossbody and the Clemmie clutch in suede. These bags are expensive but they last forever and are classic enough to not be faddy, but with a twist. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I just took a look at their website -  what a collection of lovely bags.  My current lifestyle doesn't really require that level of beauty nor that level of quality.

And they know that!  No prices are shown until you click on a particular bag. 

Kind of reminds me of the fancy-schmancy restaurants that used to hand menus to men with prices while their female companion wasn't to know what anything cost.  I didn't like that either.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I just took a look at their website -  what a collection of lovely bags.  My current lifestyle doesn't really require that level of beauty nor that level of quality.

And they know that!  No prices are shown until you click on a particular bag. 

Kind of reminds me of the fancy-schmancy restaurants that used to hand menus to men with prices while their female companion wasn't to know what anything cost.  I didn't like that either.

I agree with you about carrying those bags with your current lifestyle.  There is no need for me either unless I was a CEO of a major corporation.  I can't picture myself spending that kind of money to carry that bag to a grocery store, lol

Respected Contributor

@Pecky  Hi !!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I've heard of this brand before it's a higher end brand. Very beautiful bags indeed.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Yes, I'm familiar with the brand, and yes they are both beautiful and pricey... Add me to the list who isnt waiting in line to purchase one, given my lifestyle at this stage of life...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...