Honored Contributor

Re: Move over Pumpkins: MZ Wallace Winter 2017 is here

@Serendipity @hicindy2 They better not revamp the Roxy! Woman Mad 

I wrote MZW feedback in the email regarding how much I love the Roxy (and specifically said not the Small Roxy, the Roxy hobo or the Roxy crossbody). I had a response back that they appreciated customer feedback and will send it over to the product development team! Woman Very Happy

I carried the Roxy crossbody in Poppy a couple of months ago and it was too small for my items -- bulge city. The Paige works, but Roxy crossbody did not. So, I sent the Roxy crossbody I had in Luna to a friend for her birthday last month and she loves it! 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @hicindy2 They better not revamp the Roxy! Woman Mad 

I wrote MZW feedback in the email regarding how much I love the Roxy (and specifically said not the Small Roxy, the Roxy hobo or the Roxy crossbody). I had a response back that they appreciated customer feedback and will send it over to the product development team! Woman Very Happy

I carried the Roxy crossbody in Poppy a couple of months ago and it was too small for my items -- bulge city. The Paige works, but Roxy crossbody did not. So, I sent the Roxy crossbody I had in Luna to a friend for her birthday last month and she loves it! 

@EdithEllenLily Those pleats really serve a purpose beyond being pretty.

@hicindy2 Off topic, but do you like your Nordies bomber jacket you got? Is it good for rain?

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity  I love it but now they only have the Plus sizes. The rest sold out. It just repels rain to a point. 

Main Image - Two by Vince Camuto Long Bomber Jacket (Regular & Petite)

Looks cute with my Roxy Xbody in Blue Camo

Image result for images mz wallace roxy crossbody blue camo

@EdithEllenLily  I love the Roxy Crossbody (3 so far) and the small Roxy (platinum luster) the best.  They really work for me.  That's why I am happy there are so many choices !! I carried my Luna all summer and I am glad your friend is enjoying her generous gift from you. Mr. HC liked my "Bug Bag" the best. 

I like the patterns (Luna, Feathers etc) and wish they would do more in the Bedford line. 

Image result for images mz wallace luna crossbody

So, @EdithEllenLily  what are you looking for during the sale??  Any special wishes?

Have you loaded up your pretty feathered Big Girl Belle yet?

Image result for images mz wallace feather belle

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 I'm glad the Roxy crossbody size works for you! My bag was way too crammed and it looked terrible. The Paige is much better for me for a smaller bag. I'm hoping to find the Paige in Acorn or Spectrum on sale. I also hope for a Dahlia Jane. Oh, no I haven't used the Raven Belle yet. Too early...still in fall handbag mode!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  That would be lovely too:  Dahlia Jane

Dahlia Bedford Jane (1721380) in color Dahlia

I would like to have the Baby Jane in Spring; so odd to feature Rose pink in late Fall

I would love to have the black Baby Jane, but doubt they would put it on sale.  Love the bright lining.

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  Was it the Clara??

Image result for images mz wallace spectrum

Oh, I just tell Mr. HC that there is a Women's Forum online at 9PM to focus on the upcoming new year and what we can do as a voting block to.blah blah and he will run to watch sports or some weird SciFi on TV. 

@hicindy2 Yes, that's the one, the Clara! Has to come back on sale, right? Which bag is the one you would like most (today anyway)? Smiley Happy Too funny about Mr. HC. Smiley LOL

@Serendipity, @hicindy2, @EdithEllenLily, @skyblue, @NycVixen

Clara will most definitely be back for the sale. Perfect pop of color!

I have an older one and it is a great shape and size especially if you prefer a satchel. I love mine but will probably give to my mother since she uses satchels more. I wish I had half her style and elegance.

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy @foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @Serendipity @skyblue @NycVixen @magicmoodz @Whatnow @AnnMoonbeam @Kimby @handygal and all:

Look in your email to find the MZ Wallace Travel Survey. It doesn't take long.If you do it, you will get the credit code. I appreciate the credit for our time and two cents! Woman Wink

I originally was thinking of something in Acorn or Spectrum, but to my dismay, the Paige and Haley in these colors have been removed from the site, probably for an upcoming sale. 

So I chose the Crosby in Black Lacquer. It will be festive for the holidays! Woman Very Happy

• Three exterior zipper pockets, two top main entries and signature six interior pockets
  • Detachable market purse (8" l x 5.5" h)
  • Black leather trim
  • Custom MZ Wallace gold hardware and protective leather feet
  • Water and stain resistant
  • One chain shoulder strap, one leather shoulder strap and one detachable, adjustable cross-body strap
  • 12" l x 5" w x 8.75" h, 10" handle drop
  • 1.85 lbs / 0.84 kg

@hicindy @foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @Serendipity @Skyblue @NycVixen @magicmoodz @Whatnow @AnnMoonbeam @Kimby @handygal @VenturaHighway and all:

The Black Lacquer Crosby has arrived and it is STUNNING. Heart

I give it 10+ Stars and an overwhelmingly positive endorsement.

It took me 20 minutes to unwrap! Woman LOL

With each piece of tissue removed, it became more and more beautiful. 

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

The gold hardware on the black lacquer is perfect. I see this as my handbag for the holidays. Woman Very Happy

Along with the attached leather satchel handles, you receive three additional straps: the leather chain strap, a leather strap, and the nylon longer strap.

I have attached the straps and will play with them to determine the right one(s) for me.

I'm thinking that it's nice to have the leather chain strap draped in front at all times and then use the attached leather satchel handles for over the arm OR the longer leather strap if I want to wear it as a shoulder bag. There are also several holes in the longer leather strap so if you want to carry your bag shorter but longer than the attached leather satchel handles, you can. I don't see myself using the nylon strap because it's too casual for this fancy bag.

The bag is lightweight (and if you take off the chain strap it would even be lighter). The black lacquer is so soft and comfortable, too. Heart

I have a black lacquer cosmetic from last year, but I'm not sure if I'll even use it. There is a black lacquer market purse inside, which I will use for a few touch-up cosmetics. And all of my other small items will fit here and there in the multiple zippered and slip pockets inside the bag. I plan to use the Helena wallet in black with this bag.

I thought about ordering the Downtown Crosby in Black Lacquer, but like Lucy in Peanuts, I wanted "Real Estate". Woman Wink This larger Crosby is better for me.

Price wise, if you choose to order it with the $50.00 credit from the survey, the price is the same as a Paige. I think at that price it's a good value for all of the work that went into making this lovely Black Lacquer Crosby -- a gorgeous looker and a winner for sure! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily, your lacquer Crosby is gorgeous! I'm sure you will enjoy. I really love mine (regular black). I had to learn how to edit what I carry but it's such a great size and really holds a lot without being heavy or cumbersome. The straps are divine, so comfortable.

I switched from Crosby to my black lacquer small Metro since just before Haloween. I really do love the look and spaciousness of the bag but I'm always temppted to carry too much and eventually start to feel strain in my back.

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy @foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @Serendipity @skyblue @NycVixen @magicmoodz @Whatnow @AnnMoonbeam @Kimby @handygal and all:

Look in your email to find the MZ Wallace Travel Survey. It doesn't take long.If you do it, you will get the credit code. I appreciate the credit for our time and two cents! Woman Wink

I originally was thinking of something in Acorn or Spectrum, but to my dismay, the Paige and Haley in these colors have been removed from the site, probably for an upcoming sale. 

So I chose the Crosby in Black Lacquer. It will be festive for the holidays! Woman Very Happy

• Three exterior zipper pockets, two top main entries and signature six interior pockets
  • Detachable market purse (8" l x 5.5" h)
  • Black leather trim
  • Custom MZ Wallace gold hardware and protective leather feet
  • Water and stain resistant
  • One chain shoulder strap, one leather shoulder strap and one detachable, adjustable cross-body strap
  • 12" l x 5" w x 8.75" h, 10" handle drop
  • 1.85 lbs / 0.84 kg

@hicindy @foo foo shi shi @WhiteFlowers @Serendipity @Skyblue @NycVixen @magicmoodz @Whatnow @AnnMoonbeam @Kimby @handygal @VenturaHighway and all:

The Black Lacquer Crosby has arrived and it is STUNNING. Heart

I give it 10+ Stars and an overwhelmingly positive endorsement.

It took me 20 minutes to unwrap! Woman LOL

With each piece of tissue removed, it became more and more beautiful. 

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

The gold hardware on the black lacquer is perfect. I see this as my handbag for the holidays. Woman Very Happy

Along with the attached leather satchel handles, you receive three additional straps: the leather chain strap, a leather strap, and the nylon longer strap.

I have attached the straps and will play with them to determine the right one(s) for me.

I'm thinking that it's nice to have the leather chain strap draped in front at all times and then use the attached leather satchel handles for over the arm OR the longer leather strap if I want to wear it as a shoulder bag. There are also several holes in the longer leather strap so if you want to carry your bag shorter but longer than the attached leather satchel handles, you can. I don't see myself using the nylon strap because it's too casual for this fancy bag.

The bag is lightweight (and if you take off the chain strap it would even be lighter). The black lacquer is so soft and comfortable, too. Heart

I have a black lacquer cosmetic from last year, but I'm not sure if I'll even use it. There is a black lacquer market purse inside, which I will use for a few touch-up cosmetics. And all of my other small items will fit here and there in the multiple zippered and slip pockets inside the bag. I plan to use the Helena wallet in black with this bag.

I thought about ordering the Downtown Crosby in Black Lacquer, but like Lucy in Peanuts, I wanted "Real Estate". Woman Wink This larger Crosby is better for me.

Price wise, if you choose to order it with the $50.00 credit from the survey, the price is the same as a Paige. I think at that price it's a good value for all of the work that went into making this lovely Black Lacquer Crosby -- a gorgeous looker and a winner for sure! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily, your lacquer Crosby is gorgeous! I'm sure you will enjoy. I really love mine (regular black). I had to learn how to edit what I carry but it's such a great size and really holds a lot without being heavy or cumbersome. The straps are divine, so comfortable.

I switched from Crosby to my black lacquer small Metro since just before Haloween. I really do love the look and spaciousness of the bag but I'm always temppted to carry too much and eventually start to feel strain in my back.

@foo foo shi shi I love your Black Lacquer Small Metro!! Woman Very Happy Very elegant. And I especially loved what you said about your mother in the previous post. Heart I am sure she taught you well, and I know she did because you have such wonderful taste in your handbags and totes! Woman Happy

@Serendipity The Black Lacquer Crosby is Low Stock, so it's good that you ordered yours. Woman Surprised And I am also surprised that you are interested in another satchel in less than one week with the mention of the Clara! Woman LOL 

@foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @hicindy2 I think I would definitely like something in Spectrum...Paige, Clara or Haley. It's a gorgeous pop of color. Heart

Honored Contributor

I learned in one of the MZW videos that the Metro Tote folds into its pouch for storage and/or travel. I watched this super quick video a few times and had to pause it, LOL, but I think I have it now. Woman LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKuXSd8ZJDs