Honored Contributor

Re: Move over Pumpkins: MZ Wallace Winter 2017 is here

[ Edited ]

Oh no! The Mia and Abbey Wristlet in Black Bedford came and went back to MZW today! The Mia's top zipper stuck in a couple of places and didn't fully close, and on the Abbey Wristlet there was a scratch on the leather under the front long zipper. They were not meant to be! MZW was so kind and had a quick response in sending me the return label. 

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Oh no! The Mia and Abbey Wristlet in Black Bedford came and went back to MZW today! The Mia's top zipper stuck in a couple of places and didn't fully close, and there was a scratch on the leather under the front long zipper. They were not meant to be! MZW was so kind and had a quick response in sending me the return label. 

@EdithEllenLily  Oh that's a shame.  We are always giving them props for quality control.  Well at least they are prompt and gracious over returns. The only issue I have had was the Baby Jane during the sale had a bit of a sticky zipper, but I put a tiny bit of candle wax on the one side and it worked. 

This sounds more serious plus the scratch.  That's disappointing, but there will be another good bag in the future. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thanks! I meant to say "on the Abbey Wristlet" before the scratch part above and have edited my post. Otherwise, I would have kept it. The red leather interior was beautiful. 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 I like your choices above, particularly the Harlow Tote in black with the adjustable strap and the star charm. Woman Very Happy

I concur! @EdithEllenLily@hicindy2👜😍

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, MZW has yet to get a great shot of the new Damson (it looks black on my screen) so I e-mailed and got this reply since I have Amethyst. 

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for reaching out! The Damson color is a bit more of a deeper/darker purple than the Amethyst was.

Best,

MZ Wallace Customer Experience Associate

Esteemed Contributor

Check your e-mails.  Take a MZW survey and get a credit, but must act soon !!

Image result for images cats checking pc

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity   Did you receive your new goodies yet??  Would love to hear your feedback !

Round Table Discussion:

Image result for images classic pooh tigger

Honored Contributor

I finally got up my courage to work on a couple of spots on my Tiger Eye Lizzy before I put it back into its dust bag. One was a tiny dark spot on the back of the bag (???) and the other was a little pen mark near the top of the bag. I was putting my pen away and forgot it was open and when I saw the pen mark, I was so upset! Never fear though...everything came out. I made a dish of warm free and clear Palmolive and rubbed the spots with a white cloth and rinsed them with water and let them dry. They are GONE!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I did the MZ Wallace travel survey earlier this morning already, LOL. What fun! I do like it very much that they appreciate our time and feedback enough to give us a credit for the survey. It will be fun to study the items and decide what to order. I can think of five handbags I want already, LOL. Woman LOL

I have to say I am not much for "Travel Sleeves" on handbags. When I travel, I roll my suitcase and carry my handbag on my shoulder or crossbody. If there is anything on the suitcase, it's another smaller bag filled with shoes or something. 

I used to travel by plane A LOT...going back and forth from New Jersey to Michigan or Indiana where family lived -- and I traveled for work throughout the U.S. due to my national position. Now I rarely travel by plane...we mostly drive around, which is a lot easier.

I've looked at that Frankie and think *maybe* if it wasn't for that Travel Sleeve. I don't want a Travel Sleeve on my handbag! Woman Surprised Woman Tongue

I hope they don't ruin the Roxy with a Travel Sleeve. The good thing is that it's a more mushy, softer bag and they might not think it would hold up with the Travel Sleeve.

What are you thinking of ordering with your credit? Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   I will probably get that Paige in Damson or the practical black Lizzy. I'm in the mood for a smaller scale workhorse no fuss bag with silver hardware.

Glad those spots came out; good to know.  I had a little spot of greasy something from a restaurant table and did the baby powder rub. That worked also !!

I used to travel ALL the time on bank business (California, Guam, and Saipan). Nice that you got  to travel all over. What field were you in ?? Sure wish we had those lovely MZW options then. I made do with Tumi. 

I'm not interested in a travel sleeve either.  I take my Vera Bradley Weekenders and my Big Girl Roxy and I am all set. Now I just do short hops on Southwest to Vegas, Seattle Washington, or to New Orleans this February. 

This Damson is so DARK though...my hesitation. 

Like the red edging on this one...