Honored Contributor

Re: Move over Pumpkins: MZ Wallace Winter 2017 is here

@EdithEllenLily Have you switched into yours yet?

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Have you switched into yours yet?

@Serendipity I'm waiting to change into it for a few more weeks when I'm going to Christmas parties and musical events! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily and @Serendipity  We've all got some great bags lately and none likely to go on sale, so no regrets.

Let me know how those Crosbys work in real life you two.  Bet you get compliments !!

I love my lttle magnet micro Crosby for Girl's Night Out.  

OOOOOHHHH...wouldn't a glazed linen Lizzy just be the cat's meow ?? 

Image result for images surprised cats

Image result for images mz wallace glazed linen lizzy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Yes! A glazed gunmetal tone would also. Wishing, wishing, wishing ... I love your micro. So cute. The lacquer one sold out like poof. But  I think your magnet would go with much more. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity  So, trying to keep up here.  Did you place an order today for the regular Crosby Crossbody (black and magnet only) or the Downtown Xbody in the lacquer ??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 LOL. Downtown lacquer crosby. Haven't got around to the regular black crossbody crosby ... yet. Smiley Wink 

BTW, I'm thinking you may have a hard time switching out of Lizzy. That's what happens to me. I get so used to the silo that I have a hard time switching out sometimes.

I might swtich into the lacquer ones soon. Don't have EEL's @EdithEllenLily strength to wait until Dec! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 LOL. Downtown lacquer crosby. Haven't got around to the regular black crossbody crosby ... yet. Smiley Wink 

BTW, I'm thinking you may have a hard time switching out of Lizzy. That's what happens to me. I get so used to the silo that I have a hard time switching out sometimes.

I might swtich into the lacquer ones soon. Don't have EEL's @EdithEllenLily strength to wait until Dec! 

@Serendipity  That Downtown can go Uptown too !!  Snazzy

I know huh, the new Lizzy just pushed my Paige (s) right out of the queue. Loaded up and ready to go for tomorrow already.  I am incapable of deferred gratification, 

Esteemed Contributor

Here is a pic of the Micro Crosby from a gal on the Purse Forum so that you get a sense of scale.  

IMG_1510775793.611323.jpg

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Just for you, Bloomies has the small black roxy on sale. Can't tell if it's black moto or mineral bedford becaue there are photos of both. Wasn't sure if you already had this one ...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Just for you, Bloomies has the small black roxy on sale. Can't tell if it's black moto or mineral bedford becaue there are photos of both. Wasn't sure if you already had this one ...

@Serendipity  Thanks for letting me know, however, we are getting close to the MZW sales time, so I am holding out.  I have the black mineral Big Girl Roxy which is my trusty travel companion.  

Making a list, checking it twice !!

Probable:

Acorn Paige

Baby Belle 

Wish List (fingers crossed)

Super Lizzie 

Waiting to catch the Holiday Spirit

Naughty or nice? seriously? - Naughty or nice? seriously?  A Grumpy Cat Christmas

Getting the holiday "decor" ready