Trusted Contributor

Well, I'm goofy, I thought I had both bags in one post. This is the same bag, in red. It's the Pennie. 

3B4D149A-0AF4-48AF-8AF3-07B97E35A45E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

Well, I'm goofy, I thought I had both bags in one post. This is the same bag, in red. It's the Pennie. 

Oh that is pretty, I love a red bag !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Love this bag !!

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK   I had planned on going to my local Coach outlet Friday while I was in town.  Saw your post w/the red bag.  Gotta have it as a gift to myself for X-mas.

Called the outlet.  They do not have this style in their store.  I told them it was online.  She checked & confirmed that particular bag is not in any Coach outlet in our area.

Plan B....

Called the online outlet store.  They take orders over the phone.

6flagsdancingman.gif6flagsdancingman.gif6flagsdancingman.gif

Done deal!!!!!

Thanks to you I found the perfect X-mas gift for myself.  Love my red bags.

TY Languages.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I'm so glad you got it.  @Mz iMac 

I don't need a new bag, right now, but, if I did, this style would be a front runner!  

Enjoy! 

Honored Contributor

Pretty shade or red and I like the hardware.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

I've had my eye on this bag for a while.  I'm tired of taking everything out of my purse looking for my cell phone.  The 2 pockets on the side made me purchase this one.  I couldn't decide between the red or the black.  That was tough.  I decided on the black because I think 'I'd get more use out of this one than the red.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023   Tempted me too, in the red, but maybe a little too north-south for me... Hoping you had a nice Thanksgiving... Or perhaps I should say as nice as we're allowed to have these days...

Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Blingqueen023   Tempted me too, in the red, but maybe a little too north-south for me... Hoping you had a nice Thanksgiving... Or perhaps I should say as nice as we're allowed to have these days...

Smiley Happy

@stevieb @Hi there StevieB!  Thanksgiving was nice, but very quiet considering the circumstances we have this year.  I'm just grateful for good health right now.  I sure hope you and your family are well too and had a decent Thanksgiving.  Let's all hope for a good upcoming year.  

As for this handbag when I saw those side pockets that sold me immediately and I'll tell you why.  I was carrying the riveter Tsv the Q had a while ago.  One morning going to work I couldn't find my keys.  I literally had to dump everything out of that bag twice! To find them.  This bag with the side pockets will cure that problem.  My phone will be handy and I won't be missing calls anymore and I'll know where my keys are.  

anyway, keep yourself safe and healthy and let's hope there's a good change for the upcoming year!

Honored Contributor

❤️ My red Coach bag arrived today! ❤️

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif