Honored Contributor

Re: More Alberti Please?

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

While I agree that he is always well prepared, I haven't been able to find anything about him that draws me in.  I'll take the Dans and Rick any day.

Interesting... Different strokes I guess, because I won't watch anything Rick is selling... Can sort of get into Dan H's folksy persona in small doses, and find Dan W a bit of a snore...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Alberti is so intelligent and charming. The designer of Dooney is a man.

Yes, and it shows, with the bags lacking features many women look for in a bag.

love my Dooney bags, but I still agree with this statement.  I want more slip pockets on the outside, more card slots in wallets, and wider straps on the crossbody bags.

I'm pretty much done with Dooney, but I too fully agree. Providing organizational options isn't their strong suit.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains personal information about one of our hosts

Honored Contributor

Not even to mention that, as I perceive it, they're making the same mistake with Shawn they did with Lisa, it's called overexposure. She's simply on too much, whether the products she's touting suit her or not... Actually, we keep hearing about QVC hiring new hosts and I really don't understand why when we seem to see the same handful of them in a somewhat endless rotation. Meanwhile, others are rarely seen at all.

Valued Contributor

Alberit is a fantastic host. He is one of the best jewelry hosts, very knowledgable and gives great information.

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoy Alberti too!! I can't understand why he doesn't get Prime time. He is such a pleasure to watch....

Valued Contributor

Alberti is my very favorite host for all the reasons mentioned here! He's great at his job!! 

He is like the old days hosts when they actually gave all possible explanations pertaining to the products! Way to go Alberti! 

Frequent Contributor

Honestly for as much as I watch QVC or have it on as back noise during the day, I think I have only seen him once or twice. 

When is he usually on?  Nightshift on the east coast?

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Alberti is so intelligent and charming. The designer of Dooney is a man.

Yes, and it shows, with the bags lacking features many women look for in a bag.

love my Dooney bags, but I still agree with this statement.  I want more slip pockets on the outside, more card slots in wallets, and wider straps on the crossbody bags.

That's why I quit buying them. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I agree with all the positive posts about Alberti, he is definitely one of the best, if not the best.  

As Rick ages, he seems to be getting better.  I enjoy his shows with Judith.  

And I like his sense of humor.