Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Kors Consignment Find

Wow, you scored a good one @VenturaHighway 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  I have always had good luck at consignment shops and thrift stores. I'm lucky to have two really good ones that I shop.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  I was shocked at the price too. I went to my shop just as my friend had received this bag, before she put it out. I'm sure it would of been gone in a New York minuteWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  I have always had good luck at consignment shops and thrift stores. I'm lucky to have two really good ones that I shop.

@VenturaHighway 

I don't have any good shops of this nature near me.  I wish!!!  Happy shopping and hope you get some more fab deals!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

Hi, VenturaHighway......OMG, you really scored on that handbag.  It is beautiful.  Don't you feel good when you find a treasure like that?  I have some really good thrift shops and consignment shops in my area.  Also, there are antique/collectible stores a half a block away from where I work, and downstairs from my office is a vintage shop, and the owner lets me have "first pick" of the purses and other items.  I have really scored some items from her store.  I have purchased in her store---Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Juicy Couture, Kathy Van Zeeland, JuJu, Dooney & Burke, Sharif, and too many to remember.

Happy hunting.......

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway Beautiful and one of the hottest patterns now. Great find.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway 

A Good Deal is .... So Satisfying!  

Congrats!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

You are a lucky girl!  Enjoy!