Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard of Mary Frances handbags.  I was watching her on Evine.  Her bags are so cute and unique, not for everyone but they are fun to look at.  Very cute.

Esteemed Contributor

Mary Frances handbags are also at The Shopping Channel in Canada (TSC does not ship to the U.S., only ships within Canada) and she's usually only on TV a couple of times a year, usually around the holiday season. I think her bags are expensive for what they are and I've also read complaints about these bags not being packaged very well for shipping so the beads come off during shipping.

Honored Contributor

I just know they are very cute.  I see a lot of cute things that I do not intend to buy.  They are what I would call special occassion bags.  If someone is looking for a unique bag I think they would find one from her.  Thanks for the info about shipping.  I had never heard of her before.

Valued Contributor

I adore Mary Frances evening bags!  I have 7 of them, and now, no place to wear them!!  I carried one for each of my sons' weddings and for a couple other occasions.  Now that DH is retired we just don't go out or to NYC like we used to.

I keep them in a glass curio in my home office.  At least I can enjoy looking at them until we downsize and I'll probably sell them.

I didn't know they were on HSN.  I know I'd be tempted, so I wont watch!!

Honored Contributor

Good morning LIbbylady, they are on Evine.  I can definitely see why you have them on display.  Some of the cutest bags I have ever seen.  Have a nice day.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Once upon a time, they were on shopnbc (now evine). Then they traveled over to HSN. They very recently returned to evine. I have also seen her bags in department stores in NYC.

Super Contributor

I believe I posted this on another thread, but Mary Frances handbags are also sold at Robin Clayton Designs in Colorado, and they are an authorized retailer (link below).  Robin also carries other brands as well.  Mary Frances is a very beautiful and unique line!

http://www.robinclaytondesigns.com/

Honored Contributor

I have a few Mary Frances bags. Only a few because most of them are much too small for my needs.   I love almost every one I've seen and consider them wearable art.

I also always think of them as part-jewelry-part handbag.  If they were more practical to use, I'd own even more than I already do.

I also own MF scarves, which I love also.

Esteemed Contributor

I own 3 Mary Frances bags that I got on the Bay.  I have also seen them at an authorized seller's shop in Solvang.