Super Contributor

Marsala in Oryany--Red or Pink Tone?

[ Edited ]

I'm intrigued by the Marsala color in Oryany bags but for the life of me can't figure out if the predominant color when seeing it is red or pink!  Does anyone online here have a bag in this color and care to comment?  I've ordered the upcoming TSV in Marsala and then changed it to Beige because I just wasn't sure if the Marsala would be a color I'd like.  So confusing when you think you know if a color is neutral enough and then keep questioning yourself! Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: Marsala in Oryany--Red or Pink Tone?

[ Edited ]

@InStitches49 wrote:

I'm intrigued by the Marsala color in Oryany bags but for the life of me can't figure out if the predominant color when seeing it is red or pink!  Does anyone online here have a bag in this color and care to comment?  I've ordered the upcoming TSV in Marsala and then changed it to Beige because I just wasn't sure if the Marsala would be a color I'd like.  So confusing when you think you know if a color is neutral enough and then keep questioning yourself! Smiley Frustrated

If you watch the video of the Isabella, Bethanie describes it as a pinkish, clay, terracotta color. They also make a merlot color which is a wine shade. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom@InStitches49, I just ordered the Marsala after viewing it on the video. Hope that I like it. The bag looks so stunning! Was hoping that there yellow would have been an option for Spring.

Honored Contributor

I hope you like it, let us know when it arrives. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I am loving that color too.  I really like the Isabella but like the TSV price much better.  Do you know if the handles on the TSV lay flat? that is the deal breaker for me.  I don't like when the handles stand straight up.

Respected Contributor

Someone asked the question about the handles

on the Oryany TSV page. 

How long is the strap ? Do the handles lay flat against the bag ?

The strap is pretty long. You can def use for a crossbody and if you are a plus size.. you will be fine. Strap has multiple adjustment holes. Lots of room. Handles will lay flat eventually. A little stiff from being new but they pretty much lay flat right now..

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom, will let you ladies know when it arrives. I should have it by Monday.