Frequent Contributor

Hi, has anyine ourchased one of the Margot New York handbags? I just received the Clark, the srossbody and I have to say that I absolutely love it. Such a gorgeous bag! Literally perfect in every way. The size, the strap drop and adjustability, can be shoulder or crossbody.  I am usually an MZ Wallace diehard fan but was looking for something in leather and this fit the bill. I am now looking at the hobo style, curious if anyone has that and what your opinion is? 

Super Contributor

Re: Margot New York Handbags

I discovered Margot New York handbags this summer and love them.  I bought a brown crossbody at Marshall's and went back within a week to buy the same bag in black!  Usually I am a Frye, Dooney or Fossil fan.  Purchased these for well under $100 each and like them better than my more expensive brands!  I agree with you @suburbanone  the style, size, adjustability and leather quality are all perfect for me also!

Honored Contributor

I have several bought quite some time ago at TJ Maxx. Good bags and nice leather for the price I paid there. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@suburbanone 

I have a 4, two crossbody's and 2 purses. I do love them. Carry the crossbody's more. Purchased from TJM and Ebay. Good soft leather.

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Deb665 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Margot crossbody.  I find myself going back to it time and time again.  Found mine at Marshall's for $50.  Since then have seen more of the line in shoulder bags.

Westies:  just bought a Radley London satchel in raspberry on sale at Macy's with my little Westie charm showing off.  Heart

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I have a few that I purchased from TJM & Marshalls.  I love the leather very soft.