Honored Contributor

Re: March Madness: MZ Wallace Super Hot Red

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

So earlier I was lamenting all of the neutrals and yet I forgot Flax from last year! I have Roxy in Flax, and she is very pretty with the red-edge dye.

Related image

Flax looks creamier than Chalk, but you can never tell with the photography and how the photos appear on the various computers. I have been looking at the Paige in Chalk and wondering if it would pair with the Medium Metro Tote in Star Print oxford. What do you all think?

pdpImgShortDescription

@EdithEllenLily I just pulled out my starfish pouch to study and yes, I do think so. While the stars lean toward creamy, the grey background pulls out a bit more white, and there's cream in the trim and details it looks like on chalk. To me, it looks like a lovely combo. 👍

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Thanks! Woman Happy So I will think about it...for awhile...until I get that code...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Honest opinion, right ?  Those 2 together are rather flat and lifeless. But that's just me !!

I think the Bloomie's tote would breathe some life into the mix.  

pdpImgShortDescription

And, to venture further out on a limb, I think the red Coco would be dynamite with your star tote. 

pdpImgShortDescription

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Honest opinion, right ?  Those 2 together are rather flat and lifeless. But that's just me !!

I think the Bloomie's tote would breathe some life into the mix.  

pdpImgShortDescription

@hicindy2 That combo would certainly play nice with the interior lining! I must say if the straps on the Thompson were just a couple inches longer, I would get that creamsicle bag.

EEL @EdithEllenLily do you already have the stars tote? Is that what you're trying to match? I can't recall if you already got that one. There is a nice sheen to the background.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily Oh now that's the ticket. Winner, winner, chicken dinner! red coco and flag tote! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity  Hope that you had a lovely birthday.  Mr. HC is on the 22'nd, but he has declared that the whole month to be special !!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  Hope that you had a lovely birthday.  Mr. HC is on the 22'nd, but he has declared that the whole month to be special !!

@hicindy2 Good for him! Are you doing something fun? I'm taking off through next week. 😊 Will probably unplug and divvy up home improvement with fun stuff. Then back to reality. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thank you for your honest opinions! Woman Happy

Since I have the Medium Metro Tote in Tulum, which is more artistic and pleasing to me than the new print at Bloomies, I think I could pair that one with the Chalk Paige. This print needs toning down, LOL.

Image result for MZ Wallace tulum

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Yes, I have the Medium Metro Tote in Star Print Oxford and I love it. I can't seem to change out of it. The stars are sweet and remind me of The Little Prince...Woman Happy

Unfortunately I hail from Michigan and don't do scarlet and grey, if you know what I mean and I think you do @hicindy2 ... Woman Wink

I don't like that red color at all... Woman Surprised There, I said it. Woman LOL

I'm carrying my Star Print tote with the smoked pearl Haley, but now that the weather appears to be warming up, I need to get more springy. Will work on that! 

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Ooooh...like the Tulum and the Chalk.  Light and Bright. Good one !!

Image result for MZ Wallace tulum