Respected Contributor

Re: March Madness: MZ Wallace Super Hot Red

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

I am waiting fo Tangelo !!

I really hope it is a pretty orange shade. 

I liked the Dooney Apricot, but didn't order. 

Dooney Days

@hicindy2 @Roni18 Oh, I love this bag. I was pondering the same oyster/leaf, or blush/navy or white/navy with a corresponding hunter style xbody. But I am being good. Glad you like your selection Roni! I bet it's prettier in person. Did you see the matching hunter xbody/shoulder/clutch? Still available in leaf. 😉 So is the tote easy to carry on shoulder and soft and smushy, but still stands up? 😍

@SerendipityI just went and looked at the Hunter.  Very cute.  I like the leaf color and the oyster has a hint of pink.  I ordered that little pouchette in leaf so I am waiting for that to arrive.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

I see that the tangelo and chalk items are up.  Anyone buying?  Tangelo is peppy for Spring!

@Roni18  Oh dear...the only thing I like is the small Abbey, but not to pay full price. 

@EdithEllenLily

I wonder when we get the Survey credit.  

The Paige needs some jazzy outside Tangelo accents, not just the lining. Zipper trim or some embellishing. Needs some cheering up !!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Said survey code would be sent via email after April 30.

@Roni18 @EdithEllenLily While I like the creamsicle combo, nothing for me in the new offerings. Phew.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @skyblue @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers

Some pretty items but nothing for me right now! I wonder how bright tangelo is in person. I wish they had made a Paige in tangelo. I like the tangelo ikat print. The Thompson Satchel is a looker and I see they used leather instead of sueded leather on top. I agree @hicindy2, the Paige in chalk is very plain. I saw at the end of the survey that the credit will be sent by April 30. But my main question is why so many plain neutrals with atmosphere and atmosphere metallic and now chalk and chalk metallic? 

Edited to add: Hmmm, I thought it said "by April 30" but maybe I didn't see it correctly! 

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

How in the world will I ever recognize you in the airport without your Lug bags? 😂😂😂Does the Jim bag have a good organization? Lots of pockets? Something to secure it to the luggage handle?  I just can't find the perfect bag.🙄🙄🙄

@skyblue Ha ha, Sky. I know! 😊 Well  I may have parted with the lugs too soon. Answers to your Qs: No, no and no. I wouldn't use this for plane travel. But it's a good duffle for car travel, and weekend getaways. Too big for me for gym. But with points, it was free. I cannot find the perfect travel bag either. So frustrated. Lug has better organization, but it's so heavy when loaded for me. I had that bigger one that was TSV before. Can't remember name. This is 1/3 of the weight. Will keep on the good search for us ... 😬

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

Dooney Days

@hicindy2 @Roni18 Oh, I love this bag. I was pondering the same oyster/leaf, or blush/navy or white/navy with a corresponding hunter style xbody. But I am being good. Glad you like your selection Roni! I bet it's prettier in person. Did you see the matching hunter xbody/shoulder/clutch? Still available in leaf. 😉 So is the tote easy to carry on shoulder and soft and smushy, but still stands up? 😍

@SerendipityI just went and looked at the Hunter.  Very cute.  I like the leaf color and the oyster has a hint of pink.  I ordered that little pouchette in leaf so I am waiting for that to arrive.  

@Roni18 Sounds cute! That leaf looks like it leans toward teal on screen. Would you say that's accurate? Maybe it's the pink that brings it out. Nice! The white/midnight is now sold out too.

Esteemed Contributor

I e-mailed MZW C/S about the survey code since I have some points to use up by 4/30. This will work !!

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for reaching out and for your great feedback! You will receive the code through a separate email by 4/30.

Best,

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Dooney Days

@Roni18 Sounds cute! That leaf looks like it leans toward teal on screen. Would you say that's accurate? Maybe it's the pink that brings it out. Nice! The white/midnight is now sold out too.

@SerendipityI would call it maybe slightly teal.  Hard to describe I am putting up against various things and sometimes I would just say green, but it other times it does look teal!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Dooney Days

@SerendipityI would call it maybe slightly teal.  Hard to describe I am putting up against various things and sometimes I would just say green, but it other times it does look teal!

@Roni18 Enjoy it! It's really pretty. I'm debating whether to get a birthday bag this year, I usually do. But I'm trying to be good. But I've been eyeing this D&B tote (that you got), the Oryany Mackenzie and the Oryany Sarah (good deal right now). 😬

Honored Contributor

So earlier I was lamenting all of the neutrals and yet I forgot Flax from last year! I have Roxy in Flax, and she is very pretty with the red-edge dye.

Related image

Flax looks creamier than Chalk, but you can never tell with the photography and how the photos appear on the various computers. I have been looking at the Paige in Chalk and wondering if it would pair with the Medium Metro Tote in Star Print oxford. What do you all think?

pdpImgShortDescription