Honored Contributor

Re: March Madness: MZ Wallace Super Hot Red

@hicindy2 wrote:

The Purse Forum has a great shot of what the Pippa can hold:

IMG_3675.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

Nice in the Graphite if there was a sale 

@hicindy2 I just love the pippa -- threefold, LOL. The only thing I don't feel comfortable putting in it are my sunglasses. But don't usually need to, so all good for me. The newer ones seem to have a tad longer straps -- but not all -- as always, wish they wouldn't skimp the extra inches.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

From the Purse Forum:  Pippa with a strap from the Coco.  

Received my survey $ today.  

That gal from the forum has given me an idea.  The Graphite Pippa with one of my black mesh adjustable straps that I like.  Much prefer that sportier look.  I ordered it up today. 

Image result for images peanuts lucy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Great sportier idea for your Graphite Glazed Linen Pippa!! Woman Very Happy

I'm still pondering the options...one bag that I was considering has vanished...the Small Sutton in black/navy colorblock. It was there just a few days ago! Maybe they didn't have many and it sold out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  What about the small Sutton in Ice/Harbor for warm weather ?

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Well, I was hoping to find the Small Sutton in navy/black colorblock to go with my navy/black colorblock tote, but I'll have to settle on using my black Small Sutton, which works fine.

I see that we have until the end of May to use this survey credit, so I may wait to see if there is anything new.

The MZW site is so not exciting right now...Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

The MZW site is so not exciting right now...Woman Frustrated

@EdithEllenLily  I think with the departure of the Roxy, my interest has waned too. I have good bags to travel with, some everyday bedford basics, three medium Suttons, some color with the Damask Rose, and a couple of fun prints, and my cell phone micro, so most of the gaps have been filled.

The Pippa looks like a handy little bag to have when going to the movies (the theatres here have size restrictions), out to casual dining, or evenings out when staying at a hotel.  

Unless something really grabs me during the summer sale, I am basicially done. I do carry my MZWs every single day except when I haul out a Patricia Nash poppy tote, a Coach Taylor tote, or a coated cotton or nylon Dooney.  Hope my Dooney Palm print tote gets here soon.  Going off to Pismo Beach.  

Oceanfront King Upper Level

Right now, wearing the heck out of my Acorn Paige.  My favorite neutral. 

Image result for images mz wallace paige acorn

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Pismo Beach looks fabulous!! I'm glad you're enjoying your Acorn Paige. I think your Pippa is a smart purchase. Maybe I will look closer at both colors offered in Pippa. Each bag's size has its place!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 We will be handbag twins! I ordered the Graphite Glazed Linen Pippa! Woman Happy

I wonder what @Serendipity will order? Woman Wink

@Roni18 @skyblue @WhiteFlowers and all

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Yay !!  You will get your's days before me; hope that you will like it. Went to Girl's Night Out last night and a lot of the gals were in classic black and white outfits.  It was 80 degrees at 5 o'clock. The graphite Pippa would have worked. 

@Serendipity is a big fan of the Pippa; wonder if we'll be triplets. 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 We will be handbag twins! I ordered the Graphite Glazed Linen Pippa! Woman Happy

I wonder what @Serendipity will order? Woman Wink

@Roni18 @skyblue @WhiteFlowers and all

Looks like a winner! @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2@Serendipity