Honored Contributor

I have a Madi Claire,  its not leather, but the teal color is beautiful and I love the bag.  So far its holding up well.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor
I have a couple that I enjoy carrying that are comfortable. I purchased a nylon one a few months ago and love it. I have two Dooneys one is too heavy to carry and one is a really cute floral one that I carry sometimes in the summer. Anushka bags are lovely and very comfortable. I was watching Sharif on evine and first of all he is so cute and charming. His bags are lovely and my next bag may be one of his.
Super Contributor

I bought 2.  Used them mainly for work.  I liked the organization of the bags.  Had the mandatory outside zipper pocket and a little pocket I used for my key card.  Lately they have gotten quite expensive for what they are.  Most of them have a shiny coating which I don't like at all, makes them look cheap and plastic like.  I wish Dooney would make a bag that has the same awesome compartments. 

Respected Contributor

I never liked the texture of Madi Clare--too stiff for my liking. And most of the styles didn't appeal. They did do a few higher priced bags of all leather that I liked better, but by that time I had decided purchase bags that I really liked and was pretty sure that they would last for the long haul. At some point, they started making "vegan leather" bags and I just thought they were too high for what they were.  I am past the point where I buy anything I sort of like. 

I am glad the OP was able to cancel her order. Nothing worse than having to deal with the return of something you might not want.