Honored Contributor

Re: Made Claire, are these junky?

@Rileyx wrote:

Not sure about all their purses, but I bought a purse from them in 2014 and I'm still using it. It turned out to fit what I was looking for - not huge but plenty of room for my stuff, real leather, comfortable & not heavy. It was the "Linda" Reptile Embossed & Pebbled Leather Cross Body Bag.

I have a floral one that is really nice, no issues.  I did purchase a cross body that would flip I donated that one.  I have a couple I have been using off and on for a couple of years.  They are comfortable bags and I do not find them to be heavy (but I never had a heavy bag unti I purchased a Dooney)  This is not a negative against Dooney, I know the leather in the dooney bags will last forever LOL, But like another poster stated it depends on the style of the bag. I have one that the handles have cracks, but the other two are fine.  I think they are reasonably priced.  I have 3 but I do not plan on purchasing more.  I do get compliments on them.  The floral is my favorite, great summer bag I get compliments on it a lot.  If you do purchase one enjoySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a small crossbody. Like many others I don't love it or hate it. It serves a purpose. It has lasted for many years though - probably 6 or 7.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will say that regardless of brand, for most bags sold on home shopping channels, the true deals are far and few between. I seem to often do better shopping locally, both in terms of selection and price. Home shopping only make sense for me when EP is a factor, when a bag is only sold by them or when only they offer the color one wants.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@stevieb so true. I find that to be true especially with handbags and jewelry. I have found great deals at TJMaxx,Dillards, Macy's from Coach and Vince Camuto handbags to John Hardy jewelry. Even shopping on line at local stores, the saving is much less. I know how to find a bargain.

Honored Contributor

I have 2 of them. And I think junky fits. The leather is very stiff and firm and I have an awful time trying to move the straps between shoulder and cross body. The zippers stick too. The organization is good but it would take forever to make them soft and pliable. The ones I have are the shiny croc style. I won't buy again and will prob donate them.