Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,682
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Macy's special sale is still on today!

They must have extended it till midnight tonight for those that thought they missed the sale. 

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 651
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: Macy's special sale is still on today!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,325
Registered: ‎03-13-2012

Re: Macy's special sale is still on today!

No handbags, but, I did get a pair of Easy Spirit slides, in navy, at a great price. 

 

Much as I love handbags, I've never been a shoeanista 🙃🤓

I am such a klutz, and, I have a foot that's wide across the toe, so😈Those Jimmy Choo's were just never for me. 

 

I do have a few pair of pretty stylish shoes, when I need them(those Easy Spirit slides, just aren't a great look, with the little black dress) but, when I'm going to be doing a lot of walking, style be damned, I want comfort,,My Sister teases me sometimes: she says when it comes to shoes, I'm a very old 45😉🙃

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,682
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Macy's special sale is still on today!


@Suhse wrote:

No handbags, but, I did get a pair of Easy Spirit slides, in navy, at a great price. 

 

Much as I love handbags, I've never been a shoeanista 🙃🤓

I am such a klutz, and, I have a foot that's wide across the toe, so😈Those Jimmy Choo's were just never for me. 

 

I do have a few pair of pretty stylish shoes, when I need them(those Easy Spirit slides, just aren't a great look, with the little black dress) but, when I'm going to be doing a lot of walking, style be damned, I want comfort,,My Sister teases me sometimes: she says when it comes to shoes, I'm a very old 45😉🙃


Glad to hear that. I ended up buying another handbag I did not need after I bought two yesterday. I'm set for a few years but I love Dooney even more than Michael Kors. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,325
Registered: ‎03-13-2012

Re: Macy's special sale is still on today!


@BeautyAddiction wrote:

@Suhse wrote:

No handbags, but, I did get a pair of Easy Spirit slides, in navy, at a great price. 

 

Much as I love handbags, I've never been a shoeanista 🙃🤓

I am such a klutz, and, I have a foot that's wide across the toe, so😈Those Jimmy Choo's were just never for me. 

 

I do have a few pair of pretty stylish shoes, when I need them(those Easy Spirit slides, just aren't a great look, with the little black dress) but, when I'm going to be doing a lot of walking, style be damned, I want comfort,,My Sister teases me sometimes: she says when it comes to shoes, I'm a very old 45😉🙃


Glad to hear that. I ended up buying another handbag I did not need after I bought two yesterday. I'm set for a few years but I love Dooney even more than Michael Kors. 


______

About a week ago, my Cousin impulsively, bought the PN Zola, in navy! 

So pretty, but, she's having buyers remorse, and is planning to return it. She asked me if I wanted to buy it from her, instead. 

 

I loved the bag, when I saw it, but, I sooo do not need it, so I'll probably be good😉

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,905
Registered: ‎06-23-2014

Re: Macy's special sale is still on today!

I'm actually going to buy a few pieces of furniture. Some great deals. Thanks for the heads up. 

  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,682
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Macy's special sale is still on today!


@Reba055 wrote:

I'm actually going to buy a few pieces of furniture. Some great deals. Thanks for the heads up. 

  


Welcome!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,905
Registered: ‎06-23-2014

Re: Macy's special sale is still on today!

Well, bummer. Only 10 % off furniture and what I want can't be ordered till 8/30. 

 

Guess I'll scratch that big idea haha

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,662
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

Re: Macy's special sale is still on today!

Reba055, Macy's Thanks for Sharing should be available to sign up for in September.  I already got something about it in the mail.  I have participated the past 2 years.  This is where you pay $25 of which some goes to charity and then you get 10% back on any purchases from the time you sign up until Dec. 31st.  You then get a gift card around February.  You would have to read up and see if furniture purchases could count toward that.  That would be a good deal if it does.  I just purchased things like makeup, handbags, clothes, etc. and they counted.