Honored Contributor

@GemsNBeauty wrote:

@Meowingkitty, I purchased this pocket bag for my niece and she loves it! It is a slimmer design, but she can get her cell phone, larger walllet, and necessary make-up and is good to go. It will expand a bit, but it is still slim and lightweight and that is what she likes about it, especially when shopping/traveling.

As far as Radley, my next purchase is one of their backpacks, eyeing a black on the bay. I think that Friends and Family is the only sale Brahmin officially will participate in at Macys...what about other large retailers...anyone know?

@GemsNBeauty wrote:

@Meowingkitty, I purchased this pocket bag for my niece and she loves it! It is a slimmer design, but she can get her cell phone, larger walllet, and necessary make-up and is good to go. It will expand a bit, but it is still slim and lightweight and that is what she likes about it, especially when shopping/traveling.

As far as Radley, my next purchase is one of their backpacks, eyeing a black on the bay. I think that Friends and Family is the only sale Brahmin officially will participate in at Macys...what about other large retailers...anyone know?

@GemsNBeauty  Is it the large or medium pocket bag your niece has?  I like both of them too and cant decide which one to get

Honored Contributor

And....just like that, I ordered two of that bag in claret and one in black, for gifts. 

I start shopping early for Christmas every year, and this is REALLY early, even for me, but that’s how much I love this bag. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

And....just like that, I ordered two of that bag in claret and one in black, for gifts. 

I start shopping early for Christmas every year, and this is REALLY early, even for me, but that’s how much I love this bag. 

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetghIt's too good of a deal not too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

I too ordered that bag. I’ve been admiring it for awhile in the store but wasn’t loving the brown so I got the black. That’s a great bag for under $100.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

I too ordered that bag. I’ve been admiring it for awhile in the store but wasn’t loving the brown so I got the black. That’s a great bag for under $100.

@MeowingkittyThe black is really pretty in person. The brown is also, but the price on that one isn’t as low. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Frequent Contributor

@Pecky it is the medium sized one Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

thanks for posting this sale.  I ordered the bag that has the Scottie dog trimming a tree.   Had to have it because ‘I have the matching wallet to it.   Great sale.    Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

thanks for posting this sale.  I ordered the bag that has the Scottie dog trimming a tree.   Had to have it because ‘I have the matching wallet to it.   Great sale.    Thanks!

@Blingqueen023 Hi there! Is this the one? If so, very cute and sweet! Heart

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  It sure is!    Thanks for posting the pic you cutie pie!   I’ve wanted this bag to match the wallet but didn’t want to spend over 300 for it.   I have. Of the Radley wallets and they’re great.  So much organization in them.  Can’t wait to get this bag.  Love it.  Hope you’ve been well.   Have a good rest of the week.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  It sure is!    Thanks for posting the pic you cutie pie!   I’ve wanted this bag to match the wallet but didn’t want to spend over 300 for it.   I have. Of the Radley wallets and they’re great.  So much organization in them.  Can’t wait to get this bag.  Love it.  Hope you’ve been well.   Have a good rest of the week.  

Your bag is adorable!!