Honored Contributor

Macy's is having 25% sale.  Radley London & Patricia Nash are all on sale!

Respected Contributor

@Pecky: Sigh, not Brahmin.

Whatever happened to that old Macy's 30% off ALL handbags sale?

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor  I know I miss those days too!  Sometime Lord & Taylor will include Brahmin in their F&F in stores by not online which is strange.

Respected Contributor

Re: Macy's Sale!

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

They still exist. Sometimes, you can find a great deal 40%, 50% or more on handbags. What I've discovered with Macy's is that if you're looking for a good deal on a handbag or anything else, it pays to visit the website on a regular basis because you never know when there's going to be a sale and/or a free shipping day.

Frequent Contributor

Just wanted to share info on coupons and Brahmin...With regard to vendor restriction and coupons, when asking a sales person about Brahmin (when they were first excluded from the extra percentage sales, at Macys a few years ago) they stated it is the vendor (Brahmin) and not Macys who make that decision not to have their merchandise included in these type of discounts). I've since checked that out several times with managers at different stores/states,, and I guess it is Brahmin's decision to not participate in their coupon sales.... In the case of Radley, it is nice to see they are included in this sale. Wish they had the specific doggie bag available there as they did online...maybe they will in the near future.. I certainly purchase less Brahmin than I did in the pas,t when they allowed their line to be included in extra percentage sale discounts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite Radley London is on sale with the extra coupon discount which I’ve never seen before. 

If you're looking for a terrific cross body purse, I can’t recommend this one highly enough. I have it in all three colors and gave this color to my sister for Christmas. 

It’s the zip top leather crossbody bag.  Easily one of my favorite purses ever.  My full sized wallet fits in it easily and the purse isn’t too heavy at all. I just love it. 

QVC doesn’t carry this one. 

D3785528-42AB-478D-89A2-7E5FAE33E0B9.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

My favorite Radley London is on sale with the extra coupon discount which I’ve never seen before. 

If you're looking for a terrific cross body purse, I can’t recommend this one highly enough. I have it in all three colors and gave this color to my sister for Christmas. 

It’s the zip top leather crossbody bag.  Easily one of my favorite purses ever.  My full sized wallet fits in it easily and the purse isn’t too heavy at all. I just love it. 

The price for this is crazy.  I do need a crossbody for my up coming trip to Vegas.  I was going towards the slimmer crossbody but you can't beat this price.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a couple of Radley bags and they are great. Does anyone have their pocket bag? Is it to thin to hold anything without bulging? I was looking at it today in Macy’s and kinda liked it.  There’s also a new bag on their website that I might get if it goes on sale. As for Brahmin. My Macy’s had them on sale with friends and family around Christmas. I haven’t really seen a Brahmin that I love in over a year. They are all way to big or odd color combinations and I’m kinda sick of Croco.

Frequent Contributor

@Meowingkitty, I purchased this pocket bag for my niece and she loves it! It is a slimmer design, but she can get her cell phone, larger walllet, and necessary make-up and is good to go. It will expand a bit, but it is still slim and lightweight and that is what she likes about it, especially when shopping/traveling.

As far as Radley, my next purchase is one of their backpacks, eyeing a black on the bay. I think that Friends and Family is the only sale Brahmin officially will participate in at Macys...what about other large retailers...anyone know?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

The price for this is crazy.  I do need a crossbody for my up coming trip to Vegas.  I was going towards the slimmer crossbody but you can't beat this price.

@Pecky- I’m giving serious thought to ordering two more of them and holding them till Christmas (yes....Christmas) for my two best friends.  That’s how much I love this bag. It’s more than I usually spend on them, but I really think I might do it. I just hate holding them that long. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?