Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Hi! I have not been out shopping for MZW handbags in awhile...only online...so I haven't seen Blush Camo.

So nice of your niece to send you that message! Dazzle is such a pretty, vivid color. Woman Happy

I'm in the middle of an ordering quagmire with this sale, so I will report back in a few days about what I receive. I know you are having MZW computer issues, too, so I thought I would let you know because misery loves company. Woman Frustrated

I'm thankful I received the lovely Boysenberry Kate before it sold out! 

Honored Contributor

So one of the bags I ordered last week is finally on its way to me -- the Apple Paige! Woman Happy I will report about it when it arrives.

Honored Contributor

Also, I found out that there will be some new goodies coming in December! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, my small Sutton and arrived and Mr. HC doesn't care for it because he doesn't like shiny at all.  That's OK, it is for dressier occasions and if it rains, no worries. It is going to be the only lacquer that I get and it is different from the rest of the group.

He doesn't like my GGL Paige either and I like it as a summer bag. 

Back into my Magnet Mighty Max today..I just LOVE that bag. 

MZ Wallace Small Max Tote in Magnet Oxford

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I like your Magnet Lacquer Small Sutton and your Gold Glazed Linen Paige!! Two winners!! Enjoy your new ML SS...it's so fancy!!

Wonder if there will be new colors for Small Max? I would like to find one in a store and try it on. You like it because it's so comfortable and roomy, right? And the outside pockets?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Wonder if there will be new colors for Small Max? I would like to find one in a store and try it on. You like it because it's so comfortable and roomy, right? And the outside pockets?

@EdithEllenLily   I really really like it.  Outside pockets, comfortable double handle, just a workhorse. You can put a small water bottle in the side pocket or a power bar, stuff coupons/ receipts in the front pocket etc. I put a MZW small savoy inside the tote to take up some interior space and give it a bit of structure. I don't use the long strap, but it would come in handy over a bulky coat. Would love a blue or blush Camo in the scaled down Max.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @skyblue @AFWIFE @Jamstan @WhiteFlowers + all

My Apple Paige has arrived and, while it's a holiday gift for someone else, I'm thinking of ordering another for someone you all know, LOL. Woman Embarassed

Apple in Bedford is along the same color lines as Carmine, but it's brighter than the darker red of Carmine. Still, it's not as bright of a red as it appears in photographs. It's a very nice red if you like a red handbag, and I love the silver hardware on this Apple red, too.

Image result for MZ Wallace Paige Apple

I ordered another bag from the sale so I will report about that one once I have some time to open it! I have been maxed out, time-wise, lately! Just stopping in to report about this great Apple Paige! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Thanks for the recap !!  Take care during these busy times. Did you get the Black Belle??  I am tracking the Thompson in Elderberry for a price reduction. 

Elderberry Thompson (10451514)

Nordie's has my GGL Paige.

MZ WALLACE Paige Shoulder Bag, Alternate, color, GOLD GLAZED LINEN

Pretty for summer

Image may contain: sky

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Black Belle came and went back, so I may be choosing something else in Black Bedford for my sister or shopping in my closet for her, LOL. I'm considering the Frankie with the luggage sleeve or the Kate for me and then I would give my sister my Black Belle that I've never used. Still figuring all of that out! 

Honored Contributor

Since Mini Paige in Elderberry went Low Stock, I ordered it because I wanted it for my niece and it is very rich looking!! Elderberry in person is deeper and darker than it appears in the pictures and leans toward a purple maroon; the gold hardware pops nicely on it.

My niece will get the Mini Paige in Elderberry, Grove and Sable, and the Ivy Logo Jacquard Small Wallet will go with all three. Woman Very Happy

Elderberry Mini Paige

Image result for MZ Wallace Mini Paige Elderberry

Ivy Logo Jacquard Small Wallet

Image result for MZ Wallace ivy logo jacquard small wallet