Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Wacky about the Saks measurements of Small Max. Is it really the Max or are the measurements wrong...for something that's an exclusive, you would think they would get it right. Oh well...

No dots on the back of those bags?! That would bother me, too. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ready for a close up:  

No photo description available.

Today, Nordie's has brought the Sunshine

MZ WALLACE Medium Crosby Crossbody, Main, color, SUNSHINE LEGEND

Update:  I contacted the MZW chat line and asked if there will be a sales event coming up this year.  The indication was "yes" and to stay tuned. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @skyblue @Roni18 @AFWIFE @Serendipity @godi @Jamstan @dex @handygal2 @Kachina624 @haddon9 @suburbanone @Hilery @Jannyg @Kimby @JoBee + all

The SALE is ON...mzwallace site ... beautiful pleated Bedford bags and more ... oh my!! Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever tried cleaning one of the leather-trimed bags?  I just started using the aqua bag I got last spring and I'm wondering what I'll do when it starts looking a bit "used".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   During the daytime hours, I would suggest using the MZW online chat line just to be sure. 

@EdithEllenLily  So funny, I just inquired YESTERDAY about the sale Heart  Thinking maybe Boysenberry Paige

Boysenberry Paige (1761522)

or the small Thompson Hobo looks festive and would be a departure

Cranberry Thompon Small Hobo (11581539)

P.S. Ran errands all day with Mighty Max and I love it.  Stuffed the outside pockets with coupons and receipts.  Perfect. 

MZ Wallace Small Max Tote in Magnet Oxford

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 Hi! The pleated Bedford nylon is very durable and spot-cleans nicely. If I see a spot, I wet a clean white cloth and apply a little bit of Clear Palmolive dish soap on the wet cloth and then rub the spot on the nylon (not the leather parts). Then I get a second white cloth wet and rub over the slightly soapy spot to get the soap off. It will air dry. Check with MZW for details on what to do if it's the entire bag. I do know they have said to not put it in the washing machine.

P.S. I just found something helpful for you. Go to the MZW site and look at the bottom section for FAQ/Frequently Asked Questions and then look under How do I clean my bag?

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 So glad to hear you are using your beautiful MZW bag.  Enjoy it.  @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 both have good ideas about cleaning the bags.  I would definitely start with their recommended tips.  

Personally, I clean all my MZW bags (both the nylon and leather with Dawn dish soap and a new Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch scrub sponge.  My bags work overtime and travel

a lot.  You probably will never need to use my methods.  But they work very well for me.

Stuck in a hotel room tonight and weather is terrible.  Wondering EEL & HC what are your TOP 3 Bedford colors in bags (not prints)?  

@EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @Kachina624 @Roni18 @AFWIFE 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 So glad your Small Max worked well for you today! Woman Very Happy

Another News Flash: if you go under Women/Accessories/Shop All you will see some new items including some leather in colors (wonder if they will use the leather to make bags in colors?). Also, there is a new Small Zoey (we were just talking about the larger Zoey) in Black.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Stuck in a hotel room tonight and weather is terrible.  Wondering EEL & HC what are your TOP 3 Bedford colors in bags (not prints)?"  

@WhiteFlowers   I am a BIG fan of Dawn in the Bedford.  It is the most versatile color and seasonless. My Dawn Paige gets a lot of outings. 

Dawn Paige (1761400)

I also scooped up the Dazzle this summer.

Dazzle Paige (1761552)

And you know me, any shade of gray. Love Magnet. I have a Magnet Paige. 

Magnet Paige (1760404)

Paige remains my "go to" style.  Tracking the Dune on sale Paige to see if there is a price drop. However, I would worry over a light colored bag. 

Dune Paige (1761569)

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers Hello and nice to see you! For me, it's really, really hard to limit my top Bedford color choices to three, LOL. 

Not including Black, which is a given, here are my favorites.

Darker Bedford Colors

1. Dawn Heart (favorite of all sections)

2. Grove

3. Damson

Mid-Range Bedford Colors

1. Sable

2. Spectrum

3. Damask

Lighter/Brighter Bedford Colors

1. Adriatic Blue

2. (Tie) Flax & Dune

3. (Tie) Tangelo & Tiger Lily