Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18  OK, got the helena wallets and the orange slice - excited to slim down and replace my current katherine wallet. 

I see they added sales tax and that took a chunk out of my points, but decided to get the orange slice anyway. 🍊🍊🍊

And not adding any new handbags ... if I was, I'd have selected dragon fruit small sutton or the tiger lilly jordan. Am wondering why they didn't make the small sutton in the new print, just in micro...

@Serendipity Yay!! Excellent choices!! I think you will love the wallets! And that orange slice is just so happy and reminds us that better weather is on the horizon! 

I saw the Dragon Fruit Medium Sutton and Medium Metro Tote at Nordstrom today! Woman Surprised Very bright in the larger bags! 

I also saw Mushroom! SWOON!!!!!!!!!!!! What an elegant color! I think you saw Mushroom at the pop-up store in CA if I'm remembering correctly.

@EdithEllenLily  Oh yes, mushroom is my favorite of all the light colored bags to date. Still worry about keeping it clean though. But it's really striking with that silver hardware and red edging.

Are you thinking about that one now? What style? I like the downtown crosby and when I was trying it on someone in the store (customer) said it looked like a le sports sac. 🤣 Probably true although I've never had one of those bags. I still liked it, but it does feel too small.

Can't wait for the wallets to arrive -- shipped already -- woo hoo! That was fast. And just had an orange to celebrate. 😊

@Serendipity I am thinking about Mushroom! And Grove in Bedford. And Tiger Lily in Bedford. The good news is I am just thinking, LOL. I'm trying to stick to my monthly budget and not overdo. Regarding Mushroom, I think I would like it in eitiher all Mushroom or Mushroom/Black in the Small Sutton WITH a Medium Metro Tote in Mushroom/Black. I wonder if it would look too matchy-matchy to have the Mushroom/Black Small Sutton or if it would work? What do you and @hicindy2 and @Roni18 think?

@EdithEllenLily  I like that! I think you could go with the solid or the color combo. I would probably mix it up. But you saw my previous combo, I like to make up wild combos. LOL. BTW, did you see the contrast stitching? So cool on the color block. I also like the mushroom with sequins. 😍

@Serendipity Thanks! And yes, it's the contrast stitching that makes those items in color block. Sequins are pretty, too! Woman Very Happy

P.S. Your 'wild combo' is exactly something that I would do. It's just PERFECT. I will be changing into my Spectrum Paige with the same Medium Metro Tote but need to wait until April or May when the weather is better. You are lucky to live in CA!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity Thanks! And yes, it's the contrast stitching that makes those items in color block. Sequins are pretty, too! Woman Very Happy

P.S. Your 'wild combo' is exactly something that I would do. It's just PERFECT. I will be changing into my Spectrum Paige with the same Medium Metro Tote but need to wait until April or May when the weather is better. You are lucky to live in CA!!

@EdithEllenLily 😁 Can't wait to see what you choose. Do you think that combo would be too much with the sweater color I picked? I was thinking it might work too?

Here's our super bloom from space! Much better than smoke/wildfires from space!

The orange areas are the super bloom poppy fields in Southern California.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  I would do one combo and one solid.  Otherwise, I think too matchy matchy. 

Like the contrast stitching too

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLilyI think either would work, but I don't mind matchy/matchy.  I like that mushroom color.  

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily 😁 Can't wait to see what you choose. Do you think that combo would be too much with the sweater color I picked? I was thinking it might work too?

Here's our super bloom from space! Much better than smoke/wildfires from space!

The orange areas are the super bloom poppy fields in Southern California.

@Serendipity Very cool photo! And yes, I think your new handbag/tote/wallet combo will look terrific with your new Irish sweater in berry! Woman Very Happy

P.S. My Irish sweaters shipped yesterday and I received the email overnight so they are on their way!

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity @Roni18 @hicindy2 Thanks for your replies on the handbag choice dilemma! I'll let you know what I choose but it may be awhile before I order. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @Roni18 @hicindy2 Thanks for your replies on the handbag choice dilemma! I'll let you know what I choose but it may be awhile before I order. Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily   Picture (on Facebook) of the Mushroom.  After seeing that, I think that the contrast 2 tone has more pizzazz in the larger pieces.  Just my opinion and I am favoring smaller pieces in general nowadays and the picture kind of bleaches out the pretty color. I am sure that it is much prettier in person.  Lovely neutral.  I wear my Acorn bags ALL the time in summer. I have the Paige and the quilted Mia. 

Image may contain: dog and shoes

Close up of my "clouds"

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18  and all: I saw the Medium Metro Tote and the Medium Sutton in Mushroom and the color is gorgeous in its plain Mushroom state. I was thinking the color block would be more practical as the tote bag with the black bottom (even though I am super careful where I place my handbags and totes -- never on the floor). I may order both the plain Mushroom and the Mushroom/Black color block in the Small Sutton for various outfits. And it will be very hard to not order the Medium Metro Tote in Mushroom...swoonHeart

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18  and all: I saw the Medium Metro Tote and the Medium Sutton in Mushroom and the color is gorgeous in its plain Mushroom state. I was thinking the color block would be more practical as the tote bag with the black bottom (even though I am super careful where I place my handbags and totes -- never on the floor). I may order both the plain Mushroom and the Mushroom/Black color block in the Small Sutton for various outfits. And it will be very hard to not order the Medium Metro Tote in Mushroom...swoonHeart

@EdithEllenLily  Pictures don't do it justice at all. It kind of glows, even though it doesn't. There is something very flattering about the color to skin tones even. I nearly walked out of the pop-up using my points on a mushroom ... had I not been irritated with the whole not a real pop-up thingy... and waiting around ... 🤣

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Better picture here to feel the Glow. It looks almost pearlized when I played with it at Nordie's. 

MZ WALLACE Micro Sutton Tote, Alternate, color, MUSHROOM

Just loved the Crosby in this as I've said about 100 X Heart

MZ WALLACE M Z Wallace Downtown Crosby Crossbody Bag, Main, color, MUSHROOM