Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   Took your advice.  The mini Soho is on the way back and I can re-apply my points when the credit is processed.  Not getting over this sad to say. 

Bet that eBay sales on the classics will have an uptick with renewed interest. You just snagged a beauty. 

@hicindy2 Definitely agree that ebay sales on classics should be booming. I will also tell my resale shop owner all of this about the change in fabric if she doesn't already know! Today she sent out an email with the handbag brands that are most wanted at her mid-range store, and MZ Wallace was one of them. 

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  I was looking at the new offerings again.  (Just looking! I am doing good on my bag ban and still have a couple I've never used!??)  I am just not feeling the new bags.  I like the pleats!!  The new ones look very plain to me.  

FYI, I've been carrying my small metro backpack again as a purse for back to school!  Still love it.  I would consider getting another but think I would like it in something solid like a black or dawn.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  I was looking at the new offerings again.  (Just looking! I am doing good on my bag ban and still have a couple I've never used!??)  I am just not feeling the new bags.  I like the pleats!!  The new ones look very plain to me.  

FYI, I've been carrying my small metro backpack again as a purse for back to school!  Still love it.  I would consider getting another but think I would like it in something solid like a black or dawn.  

@Roni18 Hi there! Your leopard backpack is adorable. I saw it in person and thought of you! Black or dawn would be great...very classic.

Image result for MZ Wallace leopard

Esteemed Contributor

Small Crosby plays dress up:

No photo description available.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Update on my Port Royale Air.  So I complained to my neighbor, another MZW fan since I introduced her, about the new fabric mishap blah blah.  Told her I put the plastic back on and fetched the box and was ready to get my return label etc. And she said "wait, I want to see it first".  She ran over last night with the mini Soho tote in Apple red still in the dust bag.  She loved the shape, disliked the bright color IRL.  Never wore it once. She loved mine and thought the new fabric was great. .  We swapped and had a glass of wine to celebrate. All's well that ends well. 

My new sweetie.  Yay !!  

Regular Contributor

My Port Sutton is a keeper!  I switched  over to it the day I got it and have already received several compliments.  The color is a true deep burgundy and for me is the perfect color for fall/winter.  I am thrilled with my purchase. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AFWIFE wrote:

My Port Sutton is a keeper!  I switched  over to it the day I got it and have already received several compliments.  The color is a true deep burgundy and for me is the perfect color for fall/winter.  I am thrilled with my purchase. 

@AFWIFE  I am so glad that it was a winner for you.  Sounds like you have become a real MZW fan. Thinking about a small bag in the lacquer in either the black or port. 

Image may contain: 1 person

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Small Crosby plays dress up:

No photo description available.

@hicindy2 If I'm remembering correctly, @WhiteFlowers chose this very bag with her points last fall! I think she said it would be nice for work but also for the weekend. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Update on my Port Royale Air.  So I complained to my neighbor, another MZW fan since I introduced her, about the new fabric mishap blah blah.  Told her I put the plastic back on and fetched the box and was ready to get my return label etc. And she said "wait, I want to see it first".  She ran over last night with the mini Soho tote in Apple red still in the dust bag.  She loved the shape, disliked the bright color IRL.  Never wore it once. She loved mine and thought the new fabric was great. .  We swapped and had a glass of wine to celebrate. All's well that ends well. 

My new sweetie.  Yay !!  

@hicindy2 What great news!! Woman Very Happy Very nice for both of you! And now you don't have to wait, wait, wait for your return.

Honored Contributor

@AFWIFE wrote:

@AFWIFE Congratulations on your Port Lacquer Medium Sutton!! I am glad you are thrilled with it! I do like the Lacquer items! Happy for you, EEL Woman Happy