Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2 Oh the intrigue! I am very dismayed about MZW transitioning to Bedford Lite. Woman Frustrated

Good news that your Mini Soho Tote is in traditional Bedford! The Port Royale is a pretty fall color, too. I loved the photo of Pooh looking out the window, waiting for the bag to arrive. Heart

I guess I'll shop for MZW bags as long as there are pleated Bedford options. 

If they disappear entirely, I will ride out into the sunset with my MZW treasures and not look back. 

We'll see what develops over the next few months...

Esteemed Contributor

Wow...

Lacquerville. 

That micro Sutton is mighty cute. 

Image may contain: 1 person

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Fun picture! I like Lacquer in smaller items with the exception of the Medium Metro Tote (I have Dawn Lacquer) which is a needed accessory in the rain and snow! I would love a Micro Sutton in Lacquer at some point. The Crosby Crossbody is also a great silhouette. BBL with a Lacquer use report, LOL.

What's your weather like today? I saw it was still really hot there a couple of days ago! Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   It was crazy hot last Thursday.  107 degrees!!!!

We took our CPA gal out for happy hour and had drinks, chips and salsa, and a dessert trio. 

Things are more "normal" now. 

Mr HC and I are taking an essential oils class.  Should be fun. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 That's good it's more "normal" there now for your neck of the woods! Usually hot but 107 is sizzling!! Woman Surprised

Your dessert trio looked refreshing! And the essential oils class does sound fun. I think @Serendipity uses oils in a diffuser if I'm remembering correctly? And Serendipity, have you decided on any points purchases yet? Hope all is well! I think it's been hot down her way, too! 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity + all

Our good friends down the street took us out to dinner last night at a delicious Italian restaurant to celebrate my birthday. Oh my, the food was delicious and I splurged on a donut dessert with blueberry gelato, blueberry sauce and blueberries on it...way too good!!

The weather said a good chance of thunderstorms, so I didn't want to take my new Dawn Lacquer Crosby Crossbody and have to hide it under my top or something like that, LOL. Lacquer is great in the rain, but for my first time using it I didn't want it to get drenched.

Instead, I used my Black Lacquer Small Metro Pouch as a clutch! Woman Happy

It's the perfect size:

• 9.8" L × 6.6" H

And there is a back zip pocket inside with two slip pockets that I used for ID and health insurance cards. In the zip pocket went my touch-up make-up. In the body of the bag I fit a small pack of kleenex, some gum in a ziploc bag and my little cell phone. Mr. L was driving, so I didn't need my keys, but they would have fit, too.

Black Lacquer with black hardware:

Image result for MZ Wallace black lacquer pouch

The Small Metro Pouch is a great, non-expensive item. I see it's offered in Gold Metallic currently on the MZW site.

Image result for MZ Wallace small metro pouch gold metallic

I hope they make more. I would love one in Rose Gold Metallic. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily sounds like a good idea on those Metro Pouches. Yum on the blueberries. Time to enjoy the last of summer.

My "going out" MZW is the Graphite GL Pippa.  I put a wide strap on mine.  Glad I snagged this one. 

and my GGL Paige Heart

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Love the graphite glazed linen and gold glazed linen bags!! I especially love your GGL Paige. Heart

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 + all

Earlier I had mentioned that my friend loved my Jordan Satchel in Army with the soft leather straps, orange interior and comfortable, slouchy style. Since I wasn't about to part with mine and give it to her, I was on the lookout for one online. 

I found one on ebay!! And it was a winner!! Woman Very Happy

The seller said it was in excellent condition and she had only used it once or twice! She had several photos of the outside and inside, and all of the straps and market purse were intact. She said it came from a pet and smoke free home. And it was reasonably priced!

So I emailed her to ask her if the bag had cooking, perfume, musty or other odors. She wrote back and kindly replied that there were definitely no cooking or perfume odors and that the bag didn't smell musty. She said it just had a normal purse smell, LOL. 

I ordered it immediately and used PayPal, which worked with the international order as she lives in a Canadian province. She shipped it the next day and it went through San Francisco and then arrived here in the Chicago area just three days later. 

I opened it and it was PERFECT! The little plastic wrap was even still on two of the zipper pulls! No smells at all inside or outside!

My friend's birthday is in December, and we usually go out to dinner to celebrate in January because December is so busy with parties and the holiday and all. Well, I was NOT waiting until January to give it to her, so I put it in a gift bag and showed up with it at her house after my birthday dinner last night! She was like, WHAT?? LOL. 

Needless to say, she wondered what couldn't wait. She didn't guess that it was the Army Jordan Satchel because she knew it came out a few years ago and I was not parting with mine. She was so surprised and happy, and I was so happy for her! She hugged it and immediately put her wallet and a few other things inside. She tried it on with each of the strap options and it looked fantastic on her!!

Perfect for now and meant to be. Woman Happy

Image result for MZ Wallace Jordan Satchel

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   That's so wonderful.  I'm glad it was a good seller who recognizes client's concerns !! Bet your friend was thrilled to get a real "classic". 

Image result for MZ Wallace Jordan Satchel