Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I like this item, but have no idea where to look for MZ Wallace items. I have never heard of it. Can someone please direct me? Thank you so very much.

@keithsmom65 Hello! I see that @hicindy2 has guided you well about where to find MZ Wallace items! It's good to register at the MZ Wallace site so you can get 15% off of your first full-priced purchase and receive email offers for future sales, new offerings and news. Another department store that carries MZ Wallace is Von Maur. Have fun looking around! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Update:  I checked with the MZW chat line.  That Star pattern was an older bag and sold out long ago.  The chat line gal said they were inundated with requests. Oh well....

Image may contain: people sitting

Honored Contributor

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm ... I just changed into one of my first MZW purchases that has become one of my very favorites. Woman Very Happy

Heart Roxy in Dark Blue Camo Heart

Image result for MZ Wallace Roxy Blue Camo

Image result for MZ Wallace Roxy

Good photo of the color:

Image result for MZ Wallace Roxy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @skyblue @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers and all:

Is anyone springing for a bag with a travel sleeve with the free Dark Blue Camo Savoy Flat Pouch in this first Summer Weekends promotion? I am not and happy that it wasn't a tempting offer for me! After this last sale with the news of the pleated Bedford styles being phased out, I am stocked up for the ages, LOL.

Looking forward to points time (Aug. 1, coming up soon), I am thinking that I may wait to see the fall offerings. What do you all think?

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Fall is my favorite time of year.  I hope they introduce the "new" Bedford line or the mini Soho in a Fall palette. Would love a rust or brandy color theme. 

Related image

Occasional Contributor

I was able to order the Dark Blue Camo Savoy Flat Pouch through a link provided on the MZ Wallace Lovers FaceBook page without buying a bag with a travel sleeve.   It was $35.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuSableRiverLivin   Wow...thanks for letting us know !!

Do you have your eye on something special in the future ??  

Occasional Contributor

I just received an email that it shipped.  Yeah !!  

Honored Contributor

Since the forecast still looks hot and steamy, here is the MZW set I just changed into for the week! Woman Very Happy

Tiger Lily Paige (a bright yet darker orange)

Image result for MZ Wallace Tiger Lily Paige

Helena Wallet in Tulum

Image result for MZ Wallace Tulum Helena

Medium Metro Tote in Tulum

Image result for MZ Wallace Tulum

With my Brighton Sandy Crab charm hanging from an MZW charm holder.

Heart

Image result for Brighton crab charm

I still find it absolutely surprising that all of my regular handbag items fit inside the Paige! What a fantastic bag! I wear it long shoulder and the nylon strap grips and does not slide off of my shoulder. Super comfortable!

Dimensions of the Paige:

• 12in L × 2.5in W × 9in H
  • Adjustable strap length: 31.5in to 55in
  • Weight: 1.25lb
  • Fabrication: Nylon
  • Trim: Italian leather

I'm trying to change out my handbags more often to use them! I chose the Tiger Lily Paige in the recent sale. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  That is the perfect summer set !! I am running around in the "bug bag" Luna,  I love the look of the printed Bedfords (Raven, Fur, Luna).  Hope they bring a printed pattern back. 

I am watching a Raven Belle on eBay (smoke free and pet free home)