Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity   I wouldn't personalize my bag. Although, I did it on a Lands End canvas and leather briefcase with just my initials and it looked great and not pretentious. That was for work though...

I dragged out my on sale sweet Baby Jane in Dawn.  That is a great bag. 

Googled the Eden Floral wallet (Greta) at mark down. You are GOOD at this sleuthing game my dear @Serendipity 

@EdithEllenLily  the Carmine Helena wallet is low stock now (on sale)

@hicindy2  Ah the cute baby jane! ❤️ I know that Land's End bag. 😊 Indestructible. The sale prices are really great. I love how they make us play hide and seek. BTW, Stacy London recently interviewed Monica and Lucy for Nordie's insider look. You can find it linked on the company twitter. They said they are unveiling a men's line this year, but think it will also be unisex. Heads up to Mr. HC and Mr. EEL. 😁😬🤣

@Serendipity I remember Monica and Lucy mentioning the men's line in another interview last year. At that time I wrote a detailed description of a laptop bag with enough room in it for other things and emailed it to them for their consideration. Mr. L's laptop bag is on its last lap, LOL. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity   I wouldn't personalize my bag. Although, I did it on a Lands End canvas and leather briefcase with just my initials and it looked great and not pretentious. That was for work though...

I dragged out my on sale sweet Baby Jane in Dawn.  That is a great bag. 

Googled the Eden Floral wallet (Greta) at mark down. You are GOOD at this sleuthing game my dear @Serendipity 

@EdithEllenLily  the Carmine Helena wallet is low stock now (on sale)

@hicindy2  Ah the cute baby jane! ❤️ I know that Land's End bag. 😊 Indestructible. The sale prices are really great. I love how they make us play hide and seek. BTW, Stacy London recently interviewed Monica and Lucy for Nordie's insider look. You can find it linked on the company twitter. They said they are unveiling a men's line this year, but think it will also be unisex. Heads up to Mr. HC and Mr. EEL. 😁😬🤣

@Serendipity I remember Monica and Lucy mentioning the men's line in another interview last year. At that time I wrote a detailed description of a laptop bag with enough room in it for other things and emailed it to them for their consideration. Mr. L's laptop bag is on its last lap, LOL. Woman LOL

@EdithEllenLily  ooooh, how cool. I hope they produce Mr. EEL's bag! You'll have to let us know. 😊

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

So what MZW are folks carrying lately?

With a couple days on the forecast with no rain, I brought out the leather version of the small sutton. It has one of the soft handles like on the jordan too. But when rain comes back, I will go back to blue laquer small sutton or the glazed graphite small abbey.

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention from the pop-up ... they were doing personalization on the leather handles of the oxford bags. I didn't go on that day. But it's like what they did on the soul cycle metro tote.

It sounds like that might be a feature in the future. Not sure if just in store, or beyond.

What do you think? Woud you personalize your bags or not?

I don't think I would...

@Serendipity Oooh, the leather version of the Small Sutton sounds very nice. Regarding personalization, no, I would not do that. I have two of the initial charms that I can attach or not, but that's enough.

I am carrying the Haley in Black Moto because it's technically still winter here (although I do remember someone saying something like nothing says spring like black...Woman Wink).

Image result for MZ Wallace Haley Black

@EdithEllenLily  🤣 Definitely my favorite line of all time from these boards! Love that Hayley. I wish they would bring back the black moto. I'm sad that I didn't grab it before it sold out. So chic! I didn't think they would discontinue...

Well, it's already raining ... er, pouring ... so I will start loading back into one of the water-proof ones!

One Q: Is the helena thinner/less bulky than the katherine? I believe you purchased the latter as a gift. The dimensions make it seem that the helena is bigger, but that doesn't match the photos IMO. Just wondering if you load it up if it's still a thin profile? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  @Roni18 @godi 

Well, HC, glad you found that. But I also wanted to catch you, EEL, Roni and digo and the others ...

If you super sleuth, there are some final sale wallets on the site (on in eden, and a couple in carmine, including one of your favorites EEL!)

😮😬

@Serendipity Oh my yes, my sleuthing skills are still working quite well...Woman Wink I had already found the Carmine Helena so I ordered a back up for the future. And I found the Mae in Eden Floral, too! There is also a Mae in Damson if anyone is interested. 

I decided that there were so many colors in Eden Floral that it would be good to have the Mae wallet, so it is ordered! Woman Surprised I thought it may be a good thing to carry it because each time I reach for my credit card the snake will be there to try to thwart my efforts or at least to slow them down. Woman LOL

Image result for MZ Wallace Eden Floral Mae wallet

@EdithEllenLily  Yay! Glad you found them. I was worried about posting so it wouldn't sell out, but I didn't see you so I tried to be cryptic. 😉 The more I look at that print, the more I like it. The colors and even the bugs. If not for the snake. But maybe it will disappear. You will have to report please. It does look like it would cheer up any black bag too! Cool with the hayley!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Roni18   I wish they would do more colors in this style.  Here is what they said when I asked about the future of Bedford.

Hi Cindy, 

Thank you for reaching out! 

In the Bedford Collection we plan to keep the best-selling styles like the Kate, Paige, Jane and Marlena in Black. We also have the Tribeca Collection and the Soho Collection just to name a few.
In terms of 2019 we have a lot of new development in the Bedford collection.  Please join our mailing list to get all the latest info! 

@hicindy2  Chelsea, lizzy, roxy, belle ... ☹️

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@SerendipityI decided to switch it up and am carrying a navy Kate Spade bag this month.  It is leather but not too heavy.  I decided I need to stop buying new bags and use the ones I have for a change.  Always tempted though!  Trying to break the shopping habit is hard!

@Roni18  Hi Roni! Great to mix it up. I am trying to be good too. 😊 It's soooo hard! 😬 Love your baby jane!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

So what MZW are folks carrying lately?

With a couple days on the forecast with no rain, I brought out the leather version of the small sutton. It has one of the soft handles like on the jordan too. But when rain comes back, I will go back to blue laquer small sutton or the glazed graphite small abbey.

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention from the pop-up ... they were doing personalization on the leather handles of the oxford bags. I didn't go on that day. But it's like what they did on the soul cycle metro tote.

It sounds like that might be a feature in the future. Not sure if just in store, or beyond.

What do you think? Woud you personalize your bags or not?

I don't think I would...

@Serendipity Oooh, the leather version of the Small Sutton sounds very nice. Regarding personalization, no, I would not do that. I have two of the initial charms that I can attach or not, but that's enough.

I am carrying the Haley in Black Moto because it's technically still winter here (although I do remember someone saying something like nothing says spring like black...Woman Wink).

Image result for MZ Wallace Haley Black

@EdithEllenLily  🤣 Definitely my favorite line of all time from these boards! Love that Hayley. I wish they would bring back the black moto. I'm sad that I didn't grab it before it sold out. So chic! I didn't think they would discontinue...

Well, it's already raining ... er, pouring ... so I will start loading back into one of the water-proof ones!

One Q: Is the helena thinner/less bulky than the katherine? I believe you purchased the latter as a gift. The dimensions make it seem that the helena is bigger, but that doesn't match the photos IMO. Just wondering if you load it up if it's still a thin profile? Thanks!

@Serendipity Nice compliments on Black Moto Haley...Woman Very Happy Sorry you didn't get one!! Bummer!! That Haley is fierce and she gives me strength which I have been needing lately.

Katherine seemed bigger in leather and Helena is nylon with the lovely leather interior, so Helena is lighter and more slim. I LOVE Helena...their best wallet in my opinion. I am planning to buy another spare black Helena and to order it in Dragon Fruit, too. Helena is not as slim as the Greta.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Roni18   I wish they would do more colors in this style.  Here is what they said when I asked about the future of Bedford.

Hi Cindy, 

Thank you for reaching out! 

In the Bedford Collection we plan to keep the best-selling styles like the Kate, Paige, Jane and Marlena in Black. We also have the Tribeca Collection and the Soho Collection just to name a few.
In terms of 2019 we have a lot of new development in the Bedford collection.  Please join our mailing list to get all the latest info! 

@hicindy2  Chelsea, lizzy, roxy, belle ... ☹️

@Serendipity @hicindy2 And COCO!! Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @Roni18 @godi @Jamstan and all:

Along with the Helena wallet (my favorite), I also love the Ginger wallet, which right now comes in black either with silver or gold hardware. Ginger is a powerhouse wallet in a small silhouette! There are 8 credit card slots plus two slip slots underneath those where I have extra cards on one side and business cards on the other. The billfold area is divided, so you can organize your bills or, like me, have one side be mine and one side be Mom's when I'm shopping for her. The coin area on the side is deep and holds a lot. I have Ginger in both silver and gold and am currently using the silver one in my Haley in Black Moto. Ginger is the perfect size for the Paige crossbody, too. Woman Happy

Image result for MZ Wallace Ginger wallet

Image result for MZ Wallace Ginger wallet

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Thanks for the details on the various wallets.  I have yet to purchase one.  Kind of been wrapped up in the Radley London doggies and my quirky Harveys, but a small MZW wallet sounds like just the ticket.

My latest is the Harvey "don't bug me" wallet

Harveys Seatbelt Bag Women's Classic Wallet

The Carmine wallet is out of stock now...glad you snagged one. 

Rainy and cooler today.  Need this cheery picture.  

Image may contain: flower