Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Oh to be in New York for the MZW warehouse sale!! SIGH...https://www.chicmi.com/event/mz-wallace-warehouse-sale-new-york-june-2019/

I wondered why I couldn't find the back-door Suttons, etc., anymore.

If they do this every year, it might be fun to plan a trip to NY for next year's sale! @hicindy2 @Serendipity @skyblue @handygal2 @NycVixen @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @godi @Jamstan and all

@EdithEllenLily : All bags under $100??!! Sounds too good to be true. It must be a madhouse there! Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 I'm not sure if the gal's post is viewable down below the information, but she said it wasn't too crowded. Maybe because they only let you stay for an hour! OMG, you should go if you can. Crazy deals...a true warehouse sale! Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 I'm not sure if the gal's post is viewable down below the information, but she said it wasn't too crowded. Maybe because they only let you stay for an hour! OMG, you should go if you can. Crazy deals...a true warehouse sale! Woman Surprised

@EdithEllenLily : I didn't see her post until you just pointed it out... But it would be a real hassle for me to get there. And since tomorrow is the last day, everything would probably be picked over. Woman Frustrated Maybe next year!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Perhaps you could be our NYC MZ Wallace shopping liaison. 👜😊😂 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Perhaps you could be our NYC MZ Wallace shopping liaison. 👜😊😂 

@skyblue I wish!! I was out to dinner with Mr. L tonight and told him about this warehouse sale. He got out his phone and priced a ticket from ORD to LGA for tomorrow morning! LOL! He said I could go to the sale for an hour and then go back to the airport to fly home tomorrow night...too funny! That would be way too rammy, even for me. If they are doing this warehouse sale next year, we all should go and shop! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity Are you two on a plane to New York? Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily EEL, that would be so much fun! You should go! Have a fun day in NYC. Mr. EEL is just a sweetheart too! I know they only do this every few years ... makes sense that's why the other suttons are gone. I just wish they'd put them in an online sale instead. But this is probalby a good way to clear their inventory quickly and without hassle of shipping and returns, etc. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  I wish !!  That's so cute that he was pricing tickets.  I too was wondering where our secret on line access to Suttons went. 

Update:  a poster on the the Purse Forum went to the sale and snagged some good items.  Alas, the picture is tiny. Lucky gal !!

One backpack is boysenberry and the Jordan backpack in dawn. The sutton is a large.

A45D9AFE-D57A-46E8-8609-D5C380A024EA.jpeg

More feedback:

The zig zag medium Sutton tote and picked up a bag for a friend and got a ton of bag charms and this wallet

And:

Just left not much of a selection, small patterned metro tote only, no medium, no large.....bummer, no line you can walk right in

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I think the PF gal found the best of the lot from what I read on that NY shopping site! People said it was mostly the retired prints (zig zag, tulum, luna, etc.).

If you go on ebay today and search MZ Wallace and then on the left side choose New With Tags, you will see some of the warehouse purchases already up for sale! Look for New Listing when you're scrolling down or those retired prints. MZW took a black marker and marked through/on the inside tag to prevent returns, so you will see photos of the marker on the tags.

I called MZW yesterday looking for a Boysenberry Long or Small wallet because they had disappeared from the MZW site. They put me on hold and were checking their two NY stores to see if any more were in stock there and said they would email me if they found one. No email! Woman Sad I wonder if the stock from the warehouse was sold at this recent sale. Oh well...I guess I can use my Dawn wallet in the Boysenberry Small Belle. Woman Frustrated

I also asked the MZW rep about the Bailey in Apple, and she said it went to the warehouse sale! Woman Surprised She said they expected all would sell, but if they didn't, they would be back on the MZW site at the regular price! No thank you! Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   I was searching for that apple Bailey yesterday.  That was my "dream bag".  Maybe it will show up on eBay. Heart

I would risk an eBay purchase on that sweetie. 

An apple Crosby has popped up on new with tags

NEW MZ WALLACE DOWNTOWN CROSBY CROSSBODY BAG APPLE RED $325 NWT