Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Belle hobo clay

Kate clay

Belle hobo gull grayClose-up belle hobo

@Serendipity Gorgeous photos!!!!! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @Roni18 Their Instagram page has lots of IRL shots. I don't know why they don't put some on the Web. They used to have LookBooks too that were very helpful, but I can't recall the last one ... 2017? That was a good year for their bags.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 Oh no about your long day of heat!! Woman Surprised Woman Frustrated

Hydrate and relax...and try to not think about the sale ending in just a few hours! I'm really trying to be good and not order anything more. Headed down to the green (fainting) sofa now.

@EdithEllenLily Ah, the fainting couch ... ❤️

@Serendipity I was bad and snuck off of the green couch last night...Woman Embarassed

@EdithEllenLily I was wondering about you! ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Per MZW Facebook photos, new items "washing ashore"

tomorrow !! That didn't take long ...perfect for the Coast. 

Hoping for a small Sutton. 

No photo description available.

My poor budget (I am into July's allocation already). 

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @EdithEllenLily

@suburbanone 

Confession time, scooped up black Kate in the last 10 minutes of the sale.  I did such a good job convincing @Serendipity a that this was a must have...and then Dipity put in the clincher—it’s “not a final sale item and can be returned.” Oh my!

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity     Wow...lots of lovelies.  I skipped the Dawn Thompson to justify a Dune, Shibori, or Dawn and Punch bag Heart

@hicindy2 Good thinking! Dawn and Punch! 😉 And don't forget big girl Dazzle!

I wonder what the summer Fridays will include ... @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18 I don't recall last year being that memorable? Anyone recall?

@Serendipity I hardly remember last year's Summer Fridays. Hoping there is nothing tempting after this dilly of a sale! 

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @suburbanone @WhiteFlowers @godi 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@suburbanone 

Confession time, scooped up black Kate in the last 10 minutes of the sale.  I did such a good job convincing @Serendipity a that this was a must have...and then Dipity put in the clincher—it’s “not a final sale item and can be returned.” Oh my!

@WhiteFlowers   Good for you.  Seems like a great practical bag. And low risk since you can return it.  I was admiring the Kate in Clay that @Serendipity posted.  So much better than the online website shot (flat and lifeless).  Black for you two and Sable for @EdithEllenLily   Nice !!

Found a good pic of the small Abbey tote you gals love.  Always wondered about the proportions on this. She has a big old coat on too which is helpful. I think the small Abbey tote will be back. 

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Per MZW Facebook photos, new items "washing ashore"

tomorrow !! That didn't take long ...perfect for the Coast. 

Hoping for a small Sutton. 

My poor budget (I am into July's allocation already). 

@hicindy2 Awwwww, I feel like your kitty, too!! I don't even want to think about my busted budget! Oh my goodness...Woman Surprised Woman Embarassed

Still, I'll be watching for the new arrivals tomorrow...always curious about MZW and their surprises! 

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@suburbanone 

@WhiteFlowers Good to see you!! That black Kate is gorgeous with the shiny black leather, red lining and gold hardware. You and @Serendipity will look smashing carrying that bag!! Enjoy, EEL Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, the new offerings are out.  I got close; the Shibori is offered in the micro Sutton.  Super cute !!

MZ WALLACE - Shibori Micro Sutton Bag

MZ WALLACE - Shibori Micro Sutton Bag

The little backpack is adorable.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I saw that! Well, my favorite is the Small Sutton in Charter Print. But I'm not ordering it with so many incoming from the Sale! 

MZ Wallace Small Sutton in Charter Print Oxford