Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Are you still interested in the eden print? If so, hope you are still online. I will point you somewhere. 😁

@Serendipity now I'm curious Woman Surprised Ha, I found it !! Googled small Sutton Eden Floral.  Bookmarked it just in case. Heart It is in their MZW stock, just not featured. 

Betcha it shows up in the mid year sale.  Mr. HC loves this print.  I got a little problem with any thing wriggly. 

MZ WALLACE - Small Floral Sutton Bag

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  @Roni18 @godi 

Well, HC, glad you found that. But I also wanted to catch you, EEL, Roni and digo and the others ...

If you super sleuth, there are some final sale wallets on the site (on in eden, and a couple in carmine, including one of your favorites EEL!)

😮😬

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So what MZW are folks carrying lately?

With a couple days on the forecast with no rain, I brought out the leather version of the small sutton. It has one of the soft handles like on the jordan too. But when rain comes back, I will go back to blue laquer small sutton or the glazed graphite small abbey.

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention from the pop-up ... they were doing personalization on the leather handles of the oxford bags. I didn't go on that day. But it's like what they did on the soul cycle metro tote.

It sounds like that might be a feature in the future. Not sure if just in store, or beyond.

What do you think? Woud you personalize your bags or not?

I don't think I would...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity   I wouldn't personalize my bag. Although, I did it on a Lands End canvas and leather briefcase with just my initials and it looked great and not pretentious. That was for work though...

I dragged out my on sale sweet Baby Jane in Dawn.  That is a great bag. 

Googled the Eden Floral wallet (Greta) at mark down. You are GOOD at this sleuthing game my dear @Serendipity 

@EdithEllenLily  the Carmine Helena wallet is low stock now (on sale)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity   I wouldn't personalize my bag. Although, I did it on a Lands End canvas and leather briefcase with just my initials and it looked great and not pretentious. That was for work though...

Googled the Eden Floral wallet (Greta) at mark down. You are GOOD at this sleuthing game my dear @Serendipity 

@hicindy2  Ah the cute baby jane! ❤️ I know that Land's End bag. 😊 Indestructible. The sale prices are really great. I love how they make us play hide and seek. BTW, Stacy London recently interviewed Monica and Lucy for Nordie's insider look. You can find it linked on the company twitter. They said they are unveiling a men's line this year, but think it will also be unisex. Heads up to Mr. HC and Mr. EEL. 😁😬🤣

Respected Contributor

@SerendipityI decided to switch it up and am carrying a navy Kate Spade bag this month.  It is leather but not too heavy.  I decided I need to stop buying new bags and use the ones I have for a change.  Always tempted though!  Trying to break the shopping habit is hard!

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2  I've got the Baby Jane in brown and love it.  It might be the favorite out of my MZ bags and was the first one I bought!  It is just such a good shape and holds a lot without being bulky or heavy. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18   I wish they would do more colors in this style.  Here is what they said when I asked about the future of Bedford.

Hi Cindy, 

Thank you for reaching out! 

In the Bedford Collection we plan to keep the best-selling styles like the Kate, Paige, Jane and Marlena in Black. We also have the Tribeca Collection and the Soho Collection just to name a few.
In terms of 2019 we have a lot of new development in the Bedford collection.  Please join our mailing list to get all the latest info! 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  @Roni18 @godi 

Well, HC, glad you found that. But I also wanted to catch you, EEL, Roni and digo and the others ...

If you super sleuth, there are some final sale wallets on the site (on in eden, and a couple in carmine, including one of your favorites EEL!)

😮😬

@Serendipity Oh my yes, my sleuthing skills are still working quite well...Woman Wink I had already found the Carmine Helena so I ordered a back up for the future. And I found the Mae in Eden Floral, too! There is also a Mae in Damson if anyone is interested. 

I decided that there were so many colors in Eden Floral that it would be good to have the Mae wallet, so it is ordered! Woman Surprised I thought it may be a good thing to carry it because each time I reach for my credit card the snake will be there to try to thwart my efforts or at least to slow them down. Woman LOL

Image result for MZ Wallace Eden Floral Mae wallet

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

So what MZW are folks carrying lately?

With a couple days on the forecast with no rain, I brought out the leather version of the small sutton. It has one of the soft handles like on the jordan too. But when rain comes back, I will go back to blue laquer small sutton or the glazed graphite small abbey.

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention from the pop-up ... they were doing personalization on the leather handles of the oxford bags. I didn't go on that day. But it's like what they did on the soul cycle metro tote.

It sounds like that might be a feature in the future. Not sure if just in store, or beyond.

What do you think? Woud you personalize your bags or not?

I don't think I would...

@Serendipity Oooh, the leather version of the Small Sutton sounds very nice. Regarding personalization, no, I would not do that. I have two of the initial charms that I can attach or not, but that's enough.

I am carrying the Haley in Black Moto because it's technically still winter here (although I do remember someone saying something like nothing says spring like black...Woman Wink).

Image result for MZ Wallace Haley Black