Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,067
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled


@hicindy2 wrote:

 

 

 

 

Ordered today and on the way...usually takes a week to hit the West coast. I also appreciate the lower price point on the Soho line. 

 

Light Grey Camo Mini Soho Tote (11391401)

 


@hicindy2 I see you ordered this bag above!! I didn't see it the first time I looked at your post. Woman Wink Okay, with your glowing recommendation and second order, I will have to take a closer look at this silhouette! Let us know what you think of the light grey camo print when you receive it! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,067
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled


@hicindy2 wrote:

Shots of  Dazzle

 

Image may contain: indoor

 

 

 

 

 

Compare to Spectrum

 

 

MZ WALLACE - Jordan Crossbody

 

 

Compare Tahiti and Marigold

 

 

 

No photo description available.

 

 

 

Better close up of Tiger Lily (love the sheen)

 

 

Image may contain: people standing

 

 

 

Compare to Tangelo

 

No photo description available.

 

 

Both Dazzle and Tiger Lily pack a color punch.  

 

 

Got to play with the Tribeca over at Nordies

 

Elegant but a bit heavy

 

  • 13.3in L × 5.1in W × 11.4in H
  • Handle drop: 9.8in
  • Adjustable strap length: 28.7in to 51.6in
  • Weight: 2.1lb

 

MZ WALLACE Tribeca Nylon Tote, Alternate, color, BLACK

 

 

snazzy red lining

 

 

MZ WALLACE Tribeca Nylon Tote, Alternate, color, BLACK

 


@hicindy2 Yesterday I was comparing the oranges and the blues with the MZW comparison tool, zooming in on Marigold and Tiger Lily in the Medium Metro Totes! I'm thinking Marigold is slightly more muted. I like both! I have thought about the Mini Metro Tote in Marigold but really need a shoulder strap because I'm often carrying a tote bag so I've held off. I'm still unsure about Tangelo. Those dark vivid blues are not for me. I am still very happy with Spectrum and my sister said she was changing into her Spectrum Haley soon. The Tribeca you posted above is very cool if I was still working...who knows, I may go back to work to pay for all of these MZW bags, LOL. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,067
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled


@digo wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I got the light grey camo crossbody bag Friday and it’s beautiful. I got a nice storage bag for it. The center section fit my phone perfectly, I can put 4 cards in the slots in that section also. There is a zipper section on front of bag, it is kinda small I barely get my hand in and out but it’s ok. All in all it will be a perfect bag for when I travel. Thank you again for the heads up on this company. 


@digo You are most welcome! We learned about MZ Wallace from our friend @foo foo shi shi when she came on to help our friend @Serendipity  who was looking for a nice looking bag that would carry a laptop (she ended up choosing the Belle in Black Bedford). 

 

Oh, I am so glad you like your light grey camo crossbody bag! I think you have the Micro Tribeca? Enjoy, EEL Woman Very Happy

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,377
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2 Yes that’s what I got! And it does have pocket in back. ❤️
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,037
Registered: ‎04-29-2015

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@digo wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I got the light grey camo crossbody bag Friday and it’s beautiful. I got a nice storage bag for it. The center section fit my phone perfectly, I can put 4 cards in the slots in that section also. There is a zipper section on front of bag, it is kinda small I barely get my hand in and out but it’s ok. All in all it will be a perfect bag for when I travel. Thank you again for the heads up on this company. 


@digo You are most welcome! We learned about MZ Wallace from our friend @foo foo shi shi when she came on to help our friend @Serendipity  who was looking for a nice looking bag that would carry a laptop (she ended up choosing the Belle in Black Bedford). 

 

Oh, I am so glad you like your light grey camo crossbody bag! I think you have the Micro Tribeca? Enjoy, EEL Woman Very Happy

 

 


@EdithEllenLily  Doesn't that seem like a lifetime ago, EEL? Hi Foo! (Can't tag you for some reason...).

 

Enjoy your new item @digo ! 😊

 

@hicindy2 It sure took them a while to get that grey camo in, didn't it? Enjoy your new lovely.

 

I'm still debating on what to use my points on. It will likely be my last points, so thought I should make it a good one. But I'm missing more bedford options.  🙃 I'm thinking of the tiger lilly jordan -- how loud would that be? 😬 @Skyblue you would recognize me at the airport ... no icognito!

 

By the way, mini paige, according to the MZW rep at the pop-up holds like than the mini crosby, which has always seemed just slightly larger than the savoy cosmetic.

 

Anyone know if there will be more releases before April 1?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,590
Registered: ‎06-06-2010

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@Serendipity   I think they are done with new releases for the time being, then a Mother's Day offering.  Got my floral last year.

 

Image may contain: one or more people

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,037
Registered: ‎04-29-2015

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2  That's what I was afraid of HC. Oh well, better pick something soon then. I always think the blue camo looks like waves and this new grey looks like clouds to me, marshmallowy sky. 😊

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,067
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled


@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@digo wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I got the light grey camo crossbody bag Friday and it’s beautiful. I got a nice storage bag for it. The center section fit my phone perfectly, I can put 4 cards in the slots in that section also. There is a zipper section on front of bag, it is kinda small I barely get my hand in and out but it’s ok. All in all it will be a perfect bag for when I travel. Thank you again for the heads up on this company. 


@digo You are most welcome! We learned about MZ Wallace from our friend @foo foo shi shi when she came on to help our friend @Serendipity  who was looking for a nice looking bag that would carry a laptop (she ended up choosing the Belle in Black Bedford). 

 

Oh, I am so glad you like your light grey camo crossbody bag! I think you have the Micro Tribeca? Enjoy, EEL Woman Very Happy

 

 


@EdithEllenLily  Doesn't that seem like a lifetime ago, EEL? Hi Foo! (Can't tag you for some reason...).

 

Enjoy your new item @digo ! 😊

 

@hicindy2 It sure took them a while to get that grey camo in, didn't it? Enjoy your new lovely.

 

I'm still debating on what to use my points on. It will likely be my last points, so thought I should make it a good one. But I'm missing more bedford options.  🙃 I'm thinking of the tiger lilly jordan -- how loud would that be? 😬 @Skyblue you would recognize me at the airport ... no icognito!

 

By the way, mini paige, according to the MZW rep at the pop-up holds like than the mini crosby, which has always seemed just slightly larger than the savoy cosmetic.

 

Anyone know if there will be more releases before April 1?


@Serendipity Yes...indeed a lifetime ago...so much has happened in all respects. Your last points? Are you halting handbag shopping in general with the lovely collection that you have?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,037
Registered: ‎04-29-2015

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled


@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@digo wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I got the light grey camo crossbody bag Friday and it’s beautiful. I got a nice storage bag for it. The center section fit my phone perfectly, I can put 4 cards in the slots in that section also. There is a zipper section on front of bag, it is kinda small I barely get my hand in and out but it’s ok. All in all it will be a perfect bag for when I travel. Thank you again for the heads up on this company. 


@digo You are most welcome! We learned about MZ Wallace from our friend @foo foo shi shi when she came on to help our friend @Serendipity  who was looking for a nice looking bag that would carry a laptop (she ended up choosing the Belle in Black Bedford). 

 

Oh, I am so glad you like your light grey camo crossbody bag! I think you have the Micro Tribeca? Enjoy, EEL Woman Very Happy

 

 


@EdithEllenLily  Doesn't that seem like a lifetime ago, EEL? Hi Foo! (Can't tag you for some reason...).

 

Enjoy your new item @digo ! 😊

 

@hicindy2 It sure took them a while to get that grey camo in, didn't it? Enjoy your new lovely.

 

I'm still debating on what to use my points on. It will likely be my last points, so thought I should make it a good one. But I'm missing more bedford options.  🙃 I'm thinking of the tiger lilly jordan -- how loud would that be? 😬 @Skyblue you would recognize me at the airport ... no icognito!

 

By the way, mini paige, according to the MZW rep at the pop-up holds like than the mini crosby, which has always seemed just slightly larger than the savoy cosmetic.

 

Anyone know if there will be more releases before April 1?


@Serendipity Yes...indeed a lifetime ago...so much has happened in all respects. Your last points? Are you halting handbag shopping in general with the lovely collection that you have?


@EdithEllenLily  Yep! I got the bone Dooney satchel because I've always wanted a bone bag. But last MZ was the graphite glazed abbey during holiday sale. I gifted a few, the harlow tote in black with matching tassel, pomegrante roxy hobo, the bobbi night garden wallet, all but one abbey wristlet.... (everyone loved them!) But there's still more than I am using, so I have to figure that out. But since they're not making much in bedford, I wouldn't get rid of the styles I really like! They're still my favorite! 😊 Remember Chelsea? I just found my mini Chelsea the other day -- I had forgotten about it. At one point I was going to donate, but now, no way! 😊

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,037
Registered: ‎04-29-2015

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Are you still interested in the eden print? If so, hope you are still online. I will point you somewhere. 😁