Valued Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

MZW Small Sloane satchel 

Perfection. It is stunning.  I can understand why they made it one of the special “ LimitedEdition” bags.  

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily  I think both of you would love this bag.  it’s a whole elevated level for MZW. The leather, studding, embroidered stripes and outside pockets make this unique. 

It actually has three outside pockets. The description says 2 but there are 3.  All outside pockets fit my IPhone XS.  There is a back slip pocket, front slip pocket with fold over snap/magnet closure and behind this snap pocket is another slip pocket.  All pockets fit my large sunglasses.  

Inside the expected MZW signature 6 pockets. Super light weight and wide satchel opening that we all love.  This bags holds way more than I expected. Even my full size IPad fits inside.  However I carry my mini IPad with me in my bags.  

Been using it for two days and couldn’t be happier.  BTW it’s adjustable strap goes short shoulder to long crossbody (like all MZW) bags.  Review on the MZW site said the adjustable strap was too short to be a crossbody bag. They obviously don’t have this bag nor have they ever actually seen it in person. I also like that the 2 short grab & go straps lay down flat when you wear it with long strap. 

@Serendipity If you get a chance you might want to see this beauty in person. 

Ladies I think you may seriously want to take a look at this bag.

@skyblue @Roni18 @Serendipity @hicindy2 @Serendipity 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WhiteFlowers   Thanks for the wonderful detailed review.  It is so important when we can't see a bag in person that we can rely on one another. I am certainly going to take another look. It almost has an upscale Gucci vibe. 

Sounds like a very special edition that just didn't get enough "play".  Enjoy !!

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@WhiteFlowers   Thanks for the wonderful detailed review.  It is so important when we can't see a bag in person that we can rely on one another. I am certainly going to take another look. It almost has an upscale Gucci vibe. 

Sounds like a very special edition that just didn't get enough "play".  Enjoy !!

@hicindy2 You are right it does have a Gucci vibe However, I think the embroidered stripes are even nicer than the Gucci bags. Since it only weighs 1.19 lbs it has the light weight feel of Sutton bags while still keeping the feel & structure of Bedford handbags. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nordie's is reasserting itself with MZW.  My local store (Sacramento area) is restocking the shelves. So great to road test styles and see new colors finally. 

Added another item in the new Dune. Haven't seen it in person yet. I would not want to carry a gorgeous light colored bag and shove it under a dirty plane seat though...

Tribeca Traveler

Tribeca Traveler Bag, Main, color, DUNE

Tribeca Traveler Bag, Alternate, color, DUNE

Per the MZW chat line, Dune is darker than Atmosphere and has a neutral beige undertone. 

Nordstrom has an online "location finder" so it can field what items are in your area.  The newest items aren't here quite yet. 

They've added the new Charter Stripe to their line up also

Small Sutton Bag, Main, color, CHARTER STRIPE

Image may contain: stripes

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thanks for the info on Dune! I will check around and go to Nordstrom to see it in person when it gets here. Woman Happy

I like the Charter Stripe in the Small Sutton and I would add the Sam Cosmetic. Or think about adding the Rock Lobster card case! I think the white stripes are too bold on the smaller Micro Sutton.

P.S. Did you see that the Helena Wallet in Black (also known as The Best Wallet Ever) and the Mini Page in Sable are Low Stock? Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   I just went and looked.  Yep, things are moving, but slowly.  No price drops yet...my package will be here on Wed, Can't wait. Looking forward to @Serendipity 's reviews too !! 

Someone on the Purse Forum said they liked the mini Paige (bought the Grove) and it was smaller than the Bailey but had more depth. I so appreciate these real time comparisons. 

DAB42B1A-AD8F-420B-A0F9-64AE1669BA4F.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @skyblue @Serendipity @godi @Jamstan @WhiteFlowers and all:

What a long and busy day!! It was nice to come home to three more MZW items from the sale! Woman Very Happy

I have the Mrs. Robot charm with gold hardware, so I ordered Mr. Robot because he has silver hardware to go on those silver hardware handbags. My niece has both, and when I saw Mr. Robot I thought I would get him, too, at some point. Very cute!!

Image result for MZ Wallace Mr. Robot

I chose Sable Paige because I didn't have a neutral in a Paige and it is a very sophisticated color...taupe with slight hints of gold and mauve. It looks elegant with the light gold hardware. It also looks different in various kinds of light...and in person it's slightly darker than it appears in the photos. I love it! Heart

MZ Wallace - Brown Sable Paige - Lyst

Image result for MZ Wallace Sable

Tangelo Small Abbey Tote also arrived today! Tangelo is lighter than Tiger Lily and I can't decide which color I like better...both are beautiful! And surprising to me, the trim is not cream as it appears in the photo below -- it's a tan/khaki! Woman Happy

Image result for MZ Wallace Tangelo

@hicindy2  I do have small Ivory soaps wrapped up in paper towels in the one above and in the black Small Abbey Tote. It smells so clean!! Thanks for the tip!! Woman Very Happy

Nothing else is on order now. We'll see if there is some kind of extra percent off on the sale items or some other perk for the Memorial Day weekend because I have my eye on Grove. 

How wonderful! Enjoy! @EdithEllenLily 👜🤖

@skyblue Thanks! Woman Happy 

Are you ordering anything from the MZW sale? Or waiting to see if prices drop more as the sale goes on? 

I hope you have a nice Memorial Day weekend! 

I have ordered a thing! I’m waiting for BIG savings!😂👜 @EdithEllenLily 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @skyblue @Serendipity @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @godi @Jamstan and all:

Today (5/26) I see that the Tribeca items are now marked down 60 percent in case anyone is interested in them!

Image result for MZ Wallace Tribeca

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @skyblue @Roni18 @Serendipity @godi @WhiteFlowers @Jamstan and all:

In the 5/26 email titled "Things are heating up." look near the bottom in the yellow area for news about signing up for Summer Weekends. Click on it and then enter your email address to get the notifications of some kind of special offering every Friday through August 16! For example, it could be a new item, a sale on a certain color or style, a percent off code, a surprise accessory if you order a certain amount or something else. Fun!!

Image result for beach cartoon image

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Big thanks.  My MZW e-mail was parked in spam and I missed it.

My Bloomie's order of the Rainbow Bright tote went awry and I cancelled it.  It is gone again on the website.  Oh well..think that their inventory system was off on the count. 

alternate image 1

Did you get your's ?