Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @Jamstan @godi and all:

WELL, I just received an absolutely LOVELY package from Larrimor's! Heart It was my first order from this company.

I opened it up to see fluffy Larrimor's subliminally monogramed tissue paper with a gold Larrimor's seal. Inside I see a handwritten note in an envelope with my first name on it, thanking me for my purchase from The Larrimor's Team. There was also a detailed receipt and return label, just in case.

And the product inside was the elegant MZ Wallace Medium Metro Tote in Mushroom & Black Colorblock Oxford. I am so excited!! Woman Very Happy

Image result for MZ Wallace Images mushroom black

The light colored stitching on the black is gorgeous. I am expecting another package tomorrow and one more on Monday, so I will report back on those. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Your new bag is beautiful. Is this your first one in this shape? 

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Your new bag is beautiful. Is this your first one in this shape? 

@godi Thank you! No, it isn't my first one...I have a few Medium Metro Totes that I use to transport things to help my Mom. The totes are lightweight and roomy...super comfortable to carry on your arm! I love them! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@godi wrote:

@godi Thank you! No, it isn't my first one...I have a few Medium Metro Totes that I use to transport things to help my Mom. The totes are lightweight and roomy...super comfortable to carry on your arm! I love them! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily   Gorgeous !!  Wow, that store treats you like a VIP...so impressed.  Not just plastic wrap thrown in a box.  Nice. 

Image result for MZ Wallace Images mushroom black

Honored Contributor

New magnolia print (Mother's Day) metro tote is out -- pretty!

What do you all think? Looks like a photograph?

MZW.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity   Amazing: soft lovely print.  Perfection. However, it is just too big for me.  Love my Sutton Mother's Day edition from last year.  

Image may contain: one or more people

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

New magnolia print (Mother's Day) metro tote is out -- pretty!

What do you all think? Looks like a photograph?

MZW.jpg

@Serendipity It's very interesting and unusual. You could pair it with something in Dragon Fruit or in one of the brighter blues. We have a magnolia tree in the back corner of our yard with these pretty white blooms...in May we will see them! 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @Roni18 @godi @Jamstan 

Another lovely package arrived today from Larrimor's, wrapped the same way as the first one! Inside was another handwritten note using blue instead of black ink with different wording, thanking me once again. They even included a Larrimor's crystal nail file in a plastic case! It's inside my cosmetic bag! Woman Happy

Having seen the Medium Metro Tote in Mushroom at Nordstrom, I couldn't not order it when I saw the flash sale at Larrimor's. I plan to use this one below when the weather gets warmer. For this chilly start of spring, I will be using the black and mushroom colorblock tote I received yesterday.

Here is my new comfortable tote...Woman Very Happy

MZ WALLACE Medium Metro Tote, Main, color, MUSHROOM

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Wow...stunning.  I was in Nordie's and saw that beautiful neutral.  Our little store here only carries about 10 bags, but still, I appreciate it.  Every time that I am in there, I play with the Crosby.  

MZ WALLACE M Z Wallace Downtown Crosby Crossbody Bag, Main, color, MUSHROOM

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Boy maybe a dumb question here but what is Larrimor’s ? And that second bag is gorgeous 😍😍😍😍😍😍