Super Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Jamstan wrote:

Going to keep an eye on that new camo print above. One of my favorite bags at the moment is my micro metro tote in the green camo. I want green camo in a different style..probably a Sutton but perhaps I will hold off to see this new print. Going to be in Pittsburgh in a few weeks and will be downtown, I am hoping to visit Larrimor's in person!

@Jamstan Lucky you!! Larrimor's looks to be such a lovely store!! And my friend recently visited Pittsburgh and said it's such a nice town!! Enjoy your time there and come back and tell us about the MZW's there!! Woman Very Happy

I am a frequent visitor to the city...several times a year and it is a great city with great people. Plus, on the way down...there is a great outlet mall and PA is tax free on clothing as well. Never been to Larrimor's though but this time we will be downtown for the hockey game so I am hoping to get there!

Still sitting on my rewards points and patiently waiting for the new ocean camo!

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK, my Ocean Camo gift arrived today and I liked the print a LOT Heart Would be adorable in a small or mini Soho tote. I use my gray Camo a great deal.

However, the new SSSSnake is pulling on my purse strings.  

Using my points for that cutie. Mr. HC voted for that one too.

Went for the usual small Sutton. 

His fave is still the Luna print.  Carrying that one today at his request. We're doing Valentine's Day a day early. 

The big surprise is that he is carrying my small Mighty Max in Magnet to the gym/club.  He takes a plastic liner bag with him to pop inside to keep the bag clean.  He likes the small outside pocket for water. Thought I would never see the day...I asked if he would like a Jimmy, but nope, he just wants this one. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Woman Very Happy Enjoy your Valentine's Day celebration!! Glad you like Ocean Camo -- I thought you would!

I am so surprised with the new arrivals! Woman Surprised Was there an email sent about new arrivals? 

You'll have to tell us about the new snake print Small Sutton with your points! I am wondering if the background has a grey tint or a bluish grey tint.

I like the new Small Max in Mushroom that you posted earlier. Thinking about that one.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 Woman Very Happy Enjoy your Valentine's Day celebration!! Glad you like Ocean Camo -- I thought you would!

I am so surprised with the new arrivals! Woman Surprised Was there an email sent about new arrivals? 

You'll have to tell us about the new snake print Small Sutton with your points! I am wondering if the background has a grey tint or a bluish grey tint.

I like the new Small Max in Mushroom that you posted earlier. Thinking about that one.

@EdithEllenLily   Received a "new arrivals" e-mail from them at 6AM this morning: the snake print and the small Max in Mushroom.

Mushroom Small Max (1224X1555)

Like the small Parker too

Mushroom Small Parker (1233X1555)

.I thought the Mushroom was a soft glowy pearlized neutral when I saw it at Nordie's. Just worry about keeping it clean.  I usually have the bags on my lap or hanging from my chair. 

Nordie's got in the new Gramercy wallet in the Bedford Lite.

That tells you something about future accessories.

MZ WALLACE Mini Gramercy Zip Around Leather Wallet, Alternate, color, BLACK

I am not a 'backpack person", but that small top handled one at Larrimor's in Dawn is so darn cute.

MZ Wallace Small Top Handle Backpack in Dawn Oxford

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thanks for the new arrivals information today!! I emailed MZW to see if they can add me to their email list again. 

That Small Max is comfortable, and I can see why Mr. HC is using it. Tote sized, but not too big. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 Thanks for the new arrivals information today!! I emailed MZW to see if they can add me to their email list again. 

That Small Max is comfortable, and I can see why Mr. HC is using it. Tote sized, but not too big. Woman Happy

Image result for evil queen emoji

Edith dear, @EdithEllenLily... We arranged to have you deleted from the eail list for a reason. Don't go mucking up the works...

Image result for laughing emoji

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  Woman LOL You are so right and maybe it's more than divine intervention...maybe that evil queen DID have something to do with it!!

Seriously, I am so glad you're back in the saddle. Things have been a bit too serious without all of the razzing. Good to SEE you here. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

In a blast from the past, I'm now carrying the Small Abbey Tote in Fur Print. I SO miss the original Bedford nylon, especially in prints like this one. Heart

Image result for MZ Wallace Small Abbey Fur Print

Honored Contributor

I found out from MZW customer service that Mushroom is a perfect pairing with Blush Camo. I'm also thinking Dune may look good with Blush Camo.

Considering a tote in Blush Camo with the rest of my points.

MZ Wallace Medium Metro Tote in Blush Camo Oxford

And then adding either the Small Sutton or Small Max in Mushroom.

Image result for MZ Wallace mushroom Small Max

I have the Dune Paige.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  That Dune / Blush / Mushroom combo looks great !! I love the looks of Metro Crossbody for a grab and run bag. Might need this one in the future Heart

Blush Camo Print Metro Crossbody (1235X1618)

We are having a false Spring (with no rain, eeek).  Our yellow roses and lavender are blooming as are the California lilac shrubs. 

Wish I had a classic Bedford bag in this color.