Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2 @skyblue @Serendipity @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers and all:

I noticed something on the weights on the Abbey totes listed below. I think there may be a typo on the Small Abbey Tote because the Abbey Tote and Large Abbey totes are larger than the Small Abbey Tote, yet their weights are listed as lower. My guess is that the Small Abbey Tote weight is 1.95lb and not 2.95lb. My best bag weight is 2lb or lower, so if Small Abbey is comfortable for me, I believe it's more like 1.95lb.

Small Abbey Tote
10in L × 4.75in W × 10in H
Handle drop: 5.5in
Weight: 2.95lb

Abbey Tote
11.5in L × 5in W × 12.75in H
Handle drop: 10in
Weight: 2.35lb

Large Abbey Tote
15in L × 6.5in W × 14in H
Weight: 2.85lb

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@WhiteFlowers Thanks, likely very good advice to get the black one. I'm just miffed now I guess.

If anyone is interested, there is still the black Mia, regular price, and the original Belle in black, regular price. @EdithEllenLily @skyblue @hicindy2 

@WhiteFlowers How did the small Abbey work out for you?

I considered the small Abbey, but the comments said it carries heavy with minimal contents. @Serendipity @hicindy2 @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @EdithEllenLily 

@skyblue @Serendipity @hicindy2 @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers and all:

The Small Abbey Tote is one of my favorite pleated Bedford styles! It is not too heavy! I have a right shoulder issue and it's fine for me. I think the weight of the bag and its contents are more evenly distributed in an east-west silhouette vs. north-south (think Jane, which has become not comfortable for me). Also, I mostly use the long strap with this bag and it carries down near my hip...I find when a bag hangs lower (away from the shoulder), it is more comfortable. This Small Abbey Tote's outside pockets are fantastic for organization, and the bag is SO good looking! Heart I will be "stocking up" on this one...some now...some later...trying to keep within the budget and perhaps going over a bit for these extraordinary circumstances...LOL and very sad at the same time!! Woman Frustrated

This is good news! @EdithEllenLily I know how sensitive you are to these matters so I appreciate your insight on weight! Heading back to browse😎👜😂

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @skyblue @Serendipity @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers and all:

I noticed something on the weights on the Abbey totes listed below. I think there may be a typo on the Small Abbey Tote because the Abbey Tote and Large Abbey totes are larger than the Small Abbey Tote, yet their weights are listed as lower. My guess is that the Small Abbey Tote weight is 1.95lb and not 2.95lb. My best bag weight is 2lb or lower, so if Small Abbey is comfortable for me, I believe it's more like 1.95lb.

Small Abbey Tote
10in L × 4.75in W × 10in H
Handle drop: 5.5in
Weight: 2.95lb

Abbey Tote
11.5in L × 5in W × 12.75in H
Weight: 2.35lb

Large Abbey Tote
15in L × 6.5in W × 14in H
Weight: 2.85lb

Thank you! @EdithEllenLily The weight of 2.95 lbs was a big issue for me. I appreciate the clarification!😊

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's baaaaaack.  Rainbow Bright is back at Bloomie's.  They must have gotten more in. 

Fun lining too

alternate image 2alternate image 1

MZ WALLACE - Rainbow Medium Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

It's baaaaaack.  Rainbow Bright is back at Bloomie's.  They must have gotten more in. 

Fun lining too

alternate image 2alternate image 1

MZ WALLACE - Rainbow Medium Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

@hicindy2 OMG, I was so happy to SEE this, HC, especially in the midst of our sad pleated Bedford drama!! Yes, I just ordered it!! Woman Very Happy

Image result for Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   So perfect for you for carrying your "extras".  Perfect with a Dawn handbag.  Glad I spotted it. Let me know when you get it !! Wish wish they had it in a small Sutton. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   So perfect for you for carrying your "extras".  Perfect with a Dawn handbag.  Glad I spotted it. Let me know when you get it !! Wish wish they had it in a small Sutton. 

@hicindy2 Will report back!! Thank you again!! Woman Very Happy

What about the Charter print on the MZW site in the Small Sutton? Dawn with white stripes? Hmmm...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

What about the Charter print on the MZW site in the Small Sutton? Dawn with white stripes? Hmmm...

@EdithEllenLily  You read my mind !!  I keep going back and forth between the micro and small. My baby Graffiti bag has seen a lot of action. I am really trying to pare down what I carry. 

Update:  I ordered the Bloomie's Rainbow Bright also. I want it for looooong days when I have appointments and need to carry my appointment book, Kindle, maybe a light sweater, snack etc. Fun to have an Exclusive too. You'll get your's way before I get mine. Looking foward to it. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  You read my mind !!  I keep going back and forth between the micro and small. My baby Graffiti bag has seen a lot of action. I am really trying to pare down what I carry. 

Update:  I ordered the Bloomie's Rainbow Bright also. I want it for looooong days when I have appointments and need to carry my appointment book, Kindle, maybe a light sweater, snack etc. Fun to have an Exclusive too. You'll get your's way before I get mine. Looking foward to it. 

@hicindy2 I am SO EXCITED for you!!! The colors are beautiful and I think you will like the Medium Metro Tote!! SO comfortable and you can load it up and it's not heavy at all. Shine on with the rainbow brights, HC!! This means the sun has come out in our very "rainy" weekend!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I picked the Dazzle mini Paige for a summer color shot.

• 9in L × 1.4in W × 7.2in H
  • Adjustable strap length: 31.5in to 55in
  • Weight: 0.99lb
  • Fabrication: Nylon
  • Trim: Italian leather
  • Silver hardware

Dazzle Mini Paige (11461552)

@hicindy2 I was looking at this style today and it is so cute! With the similar pockets to the Paige, I think it will hold more than we think. And you saw the Dazzle color in person, so this one will be so bright and fun for the pop of color! I'm also glad you ordered the Abbey Crossbody in Dawn...so classic and perfect for dressy or casual events, trips and all! Woman Very Happy