Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@EdithEllenLily   Beautiful line up !!

Was admiring the Crosby in Nordies again. Something about that color in that bag.  Wowza.

MZ WALLACE M Z Wallace Downtown Crosby Crossbody Bag, Main, color, DAZZLE

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thanks! Woman Happy

I changed into the Dawn Lacquer Medium Metro tote for this rainy week! 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @Jamstan @godi and all:

A few days ago I was searching on the MZ Wallace site to look at some handbags I was considering. Everything I was looking at is now gone! Woman Surprised I don't know if they pulled them out for the upcoming spring sale or sent them to Nordstrom, Bloomies or elsewhere or what!

There may be other things pulled, but I was looking at Grove items in Bedford (Haley), Tiger Lily items in Bedford (Paige and Jordan), the Small Abbey Tote in Dawn and Black, Jane in Black (Jane in Dawn is missing too, but I have it already), Belle in Black and Grove, and I wanted another Ginger Wallet in Black Moto (only the Ginger Wallet in Black with gold hardware is up to order). What else is missing? I think it's going to be a really good sale! Woman Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   I know

I thought they might pull Apple, but not yet it seems.  Eden Floral (Crosby) should pop back up and looks like they pulled the last of the Sable and Clay.

Image may contain: one or more people

No photo description available.

Sparrow is gone I think

Image may contain: one or more people

Mini Paige in Ginger is gone too. 

Dove Grey is pulled

Here is another "News Flash"

"We're sorry, no products were found for your search: jordan"

I would LOVE a Tiger Lily Paige

MZ Wallace - Orange Tiger Lily Paige - Lyst

@Roni18  Anything strike your fancy ??

Last year's special prize was the leather Crosby.  It was gone before my Keurig kicked in on the West Coast. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thanks! I knew you would remember more!!

I am getting so excited about this upcoming sale!! Woman Very Happy

P.S. It's a good thing we aren't neighbors IRL because we will be twinsies with the Tiger Lily Paige! Can't wait!!

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2Everything catches my fancy!  That is the problem. Smiley LOL I am going to try really hard to resist buying any new bags this time around.  We'll see how it goes!

Honored Contributor

Image result for MZ Wallace Dawn Lacquer

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @godi @Jamstan @Serendipity and all:

I just changed into the Paige in Dawn Bedford to accompany the Dawn Lacquer Medium Metro Tote. I Heart the Paige and am always amazed at how all of my items fit inside! What a comfortable handbag! Woman Very Happy

Image result for MZ Wallace Paige Dawn

Related image

I'm also using the smaller Ginger Wallet in Dawn Bedford inside.

Image result for MZ Wallace Ginger wallet Dawn

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  I am in the same Dawn mood:  carrying my on sale Mia.  Love the deep front pockets. 

Dawn Mia (2781099) in color Dawn

Also took the sample sale Boucle out to dinner last night. 

Boucle Bedford Abbey Crossbody (6031416)

Brandy got gifted to a pal juggling crutches. 

Brandy Brown Bedford Abbey Crossbody (6031493)

You know, the Abbey Xbody has become a fav style when you don't want to drag everything with you. Great for hotel stays in the evening. Key card, make up, glasses, small wallet DONE. 

Glad you tipped us off on the Radley Squirrels,

waitlist only now !!

Hope they bring Glazed Linen back: I have the Paige

and this one that I hook a regular mesh strap to

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Love the Dawn Mia with the silver hardware!! I almost changed into that one but have two events this week where I need a slightly smaller silhouette so I went with the Dawn Paige. Enjoy your Mia!

Interesting about the other things you mentioned, including the news that the Squirrels bag is on waitlist! Woman Surprised It's just so cute! Woman Very Happy Very nice of you to gift the Brandy Abbey Crossbody! And yes, would love to see more Glazed Linen. Remember the lighter neutral color that came out before Gold and Graphite? I would love something in that lighter color.

Image result for MZ Wallace Glazed Linen

P.S. Also love your Boucle! Really glad you were able to receive that one! I have seen the larger Boucle on ebay but am hesitant to order.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I like both the wider strap and the existing strap on the Pippa! I have it in the Gold Glazed Linen and it's great to go out at night or for a daytime excursion! Pippa is another silhouette that holds more than you think. Woman Happy Wonder if they will make more in Pippa?