Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@godi wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   Boy maybe a dumb question here but what is Larrimor’s ? And that second bag is gorgeous 😍😍😍😍😍😍

@godi  Larrimor's is an upscale department store in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I scout around wherever MZ Wallace is sold and check out their offerings. You can go on larrimors dot com to learn more! Very lovely store!

From their website:

Larrimor's is Pittsburgh's premier destination for women's contemporary and designer clothing, handbags and accessories. Men's offerings include made-to-measure suits, custom dress shirts, luxury and designer casual wear. "One of the country's leading specialty stores for selection and service." - Esquire Magazine

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you. I thought this was the place. Love this store. They have the best trunk shows.
Super Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @Roni18 @godi @Jamstan 

Another lovely package arrived today from Larrimor's, wrapped the same way as the first one! Inside was another handwritten note using blue instead of black ink with different wording, thanking me once again. They even included a Larrimor's crystal nail file in a plastic case! It's inside my cosmetic bag! Woman Happy

Having seen the Medium Metro Tote in Mushroom at Nordstrom, I couldn't not order it when I saw the flash sale at Larrimor's. I plan to use this one below when the weather gets warmer. For this chilly start of spring, I will be using the black and mushroom colorblock tote I received yesterday.

Here is my new comfortable tote...Woman Very Happy

MZ WALLACE Medium Metro Tote, Main, color, MUSHROOM

Just lovely!  So nice to hear that good customer service still exsists! Such a contrast from QVC where a lot of my packages (mostly clothes) come in those dingy plastic bags and all crinkled up.  I will be checking out this store the next time I am in Pgh!

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @Roni18 @Jamstan @godi and all:

There is a new exclusive Medium Metro Tote at Bloomingdale's. 

Black Floral Vine -- Very pretty! 

MZ WALLACE - Black Floral Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

Esteemed Contributor

Boy you sure are tempting me with that black floral vine tote! I saw where they have a mother’s day edition also. Sorry I can’t remember where. You ladies got me addicted to these bags! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍❤️
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Wow...love the Black Floral Vine.  Wish it came in a small Sutton. Here is another look at the MZW.  

No photo description available.

Last year's Bloomie's exclusive

MZ WALLACE - Medium Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @Serendipity @godi @Jamstan and all:

Today I received the Small Sutton in Mushroom/Black Colorblock from MZ Wallace and I love it! I am changing into it immediately! I also plan to order the Small Sutton in Mushroom but not quite yet. Woman Happy

Image result for MZ Wallace mushroom black small sutton

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   I really think that is such a great bag and on my "wishlist" too.  The contrast stitching makes a real statement.

Perfect for this time of year !!  We had a lovely Spring weekend, now more rain. Uggghhhhhh....

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @Roni18 @Jamstan @godi and all:

There is a new exclusive Medium Metro Tote at Bloomingdale's. 

Black Floral Vine -- Very pretty! 

MZ WALLACE - Black Floral Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

I wonder if the new Tiger Lily Bedford items would pair with this tote? Hmmm, might work?

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLilyEnjoy all of your new goodies!