Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

MZW line and more 25% off at Nordies online right now. @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Jamstan @AFWIFE 

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

MZW line and more 25% off at Nordies online right now. @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Jamstan @AFWIFE 

@Serendipity  and @EdithEllenLily  No MZW bags on the Nordie's site at this time..strange.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity  and @EdithEllenLily  No MZW bags on the Nordie's site at this time..strange.  

@hicindy2 @My guess is MZW, whose cofounders have said they actively try to prevent their bags being discounted elsewhere, had them pull the line. It was full of offerings when I posted below. Given how much they discount in their own sales, you'd think they would let their retail partners do so to continue operating in these times.

👎👎👎

maybe they will pop up later - once MZW stops selling at their full price before their warehouse shutdown. In any case, handbags are not likely going to be hot commodities at those prices going forward. 

thanks for the heads up, HC. I won't direct acquaintances there for something that's not available anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sign up for e-mails at Larrimor's and they will give you a 15% off code on MZW.  I love dealing with that site. Heart Looking at this cutie:

However, just ordered a Coach Prairie satchel from the online Outlet in the new denim line. How cute for Spring...

Coach Prairie Satchel With Painted Floral Box Print Im/Denim Multi

Gee, matches the Minion outfits !!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Sign up for e-mails at Larrimor's and they will give you a 15% off code on MZW.  I love dealing with that site. Heart Looking at this cutie:

However, just ordered a Coach Prairie satchel from the online Outlet in the new denim line. How cute for Spring...

@hicindy2 @Adorable! 🥰

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice idea:  since our clubhouse is closed, the activities director bought chalk for us to draw happy messages to our neighbors using the parking lot of the complex.  We also have a phone tree to check on some of the more vulnerable folks.  Everyone is trying hard to stay cheery.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Maybe MZW has a contract with N and it specifies that their items are always exempt from sale like this so all MZW items were taken off of the N site during the 25% off sale? I do know that Larrimor's has exclusions and/or sale percentage limits on MZW items when Larrimor's has a sale at, say, 20% or 25% off where MZW items are capped at 15% off.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@hicindy2 I like your Coach denim floral satchel a lot!! Woman Very Happy

I was looking at the coachoutlet and saw four leather duffle type bags that I was drooling over but didn't order -- black, flax, aqua and oxblood. I would love a Coach duffle bag but need to be good because I've been really bad lately. Woman Embarassed Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Nice idea:  since our clubhouse is closed, the activities director bought chalk for us to draw happy messages to our neighbors using the parking lot of the complex.  We also have a phone tree to check on some of the more vulnerable folks.  Everyone is trying hard to stay cheery.  

@hicindy2 This is SO nice!! Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!   I am still waiting to use my reward points on something fabulolus...just not sure what at this time.