Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  That Dune / Blush / Mushroom combo looks great !! I love the looks of Metro Crossbody for a grab and run bag. Might need this one in the future Heart

Blush Camo Print Metro Crossbody (1235X1618)

We are having a false Spring (with no rain, eeek).  Our yellow roses and lavender are blooming as are the California lilac shrubs. 

Wish I had a classic Bedford bag in this color. 

@hicindy2 The metro crossbody in Blush Camo is pretty!

Years ago I had a Dooney & Bourke satchel in lavender that I liked a lot until it became too heavy. I think this photo is the larger satchel, but you can see the color.

Image result for Dooney & Bourke lavender

Meanwhile, I recently happened upon a presentation of a GILI metallic mini tote crossbody and lavender was one of the colors. Great price if you don't mind the metallic.

• Top zip closure, front slip pocket, double handles, adjustable and removable strap
  • Front-wall slip pocket, back-wall zip pocket
  • Measures approximately 12-1/2"W x 9"H x 2-1/2"D with 5" handles and a 24-1/2" to 27-1/2" strap drop; weighs 1 lb
  • Body 100% leather; lining 100% cotton

https://www.qvc.com/GILI-Metallic-Mini-Tote-Crossbody.product.A352672.html?sc=SRCH

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   I still kept one of my Anuschka bags for Spring

from the good old Evine days.  Now HSN wants $12 for shipping...crazy

Anna by Anuschka Crossbody Bag

Longchamp has freshened their look (Nordie's) and has added some color

LONGCHAMP Le Pliage Club Tote, Main, color, YELLOW

LONGCHAMP Le Pliage Club Tote, Main, color, POMEGRANATE

Like the small shoulder tote

LONGCHAMP Le Pliage Club Small Shoulder Tote, Main, color, MINK

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I love your Anuschka lavender floral bag for spring! I hope spring gets to Chicagoland soon...we have snow on the ground...Woman Tongue And I will see if Mr. L is up for a trip to the fashion outlet mall where there is a very nice Longchamp outlet store. Pretty colors! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't been out of my small Sutton Ssssssnake since I received it.  No blue cast, just gray background. My pattern placement was perfect.  So glad because I am Ms. Fussypants about that. 

My placement is like this:

MZ Wallace Medium Metro Tote in Grey Snake Oxford

Larrimor's has the Mica pouch

MZ Wallace Mica Cosmetic Pouch in Grey Snake Oxford

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Congratulations on your new snake print Small Sutton!! Great news that the pattern placement was good and thanks for letting us know about the grey background (vs. bluish grey). I will bet this handbag looks perfect with the black and grey in your wardrobe, but it will equally look great with denim and colors...I see it popping on red and yellow, and then on the upcoming spring pastels, too. Enjoy, EEL Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Thank you...can't wait for the new Camo print in upcoming styles in March. 

Played with the small Parker at Nordie's:  compact but cute. Regular Parker was awkward for me; hit at the wrong place. 

Small Parker 

MZ WALLACE - Small Parker Crossbody

No photo description available.

Mushroom Small Parker (1233X1555)

Regular Parker 

MZ WALLACE - Parker Crossbody

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I wish they made a Medium Parker! It would be the perfect size!

The regular, big Parker looks too huge for me, yet the Small Parker looks to be too tight. Oh well...

Regular Contributor

I have recently purchased the Parker in fog and I LOVE it! Now I am looking at the Max in mushroom.  I am still waiting for something to come out.  I am not a fan of the new collaboration so I will continue to wait. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AFWIFE wrote:

I have recently purchased the Parker in fog and I LOVE it! Now I am looking at the Max in mushroom.  I am still waiting for something to come out.  I am not a fan of the new collaboration so I will continue to wait. 

@AFWIFE  Congrats !!  Me too, waiting for the new Camo as a March debut. 

Regular Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@AFWIFE wrote:

@AFWIFE  Congrats !!  Me too, waiting for the new Camo as a March debut. 

I do like that new camo print as well.  Not sure I want it in a bag but I do also love their pouches.  However, one just never knows until I hit the submit button on the order...LOL.