Super Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

Oh...that rainbow print!! I am more of a small bag girl so I am also loving the new micro metro crossbody. Hopefully that will come in more colors in the future.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Esteemed Contributor

@Jamstan wrote:

Oh...that rainbow print!! I am more of a small bag girl so I am also loving the new micro metro crossbody. Hopefully that will come in more colors in the future.

@Jamstan   That little bag would be so handy on a night out when you are juggling a holiday wine glass and a buffet plate.   Heart

• 6.1in L × 1.6in W × 8.3in H
  • Adjustable strap length: 28.7in to 51.6in
  • Weight: 0.66lb

I have a micro Crosby (Magnet) and I took it to the hotel in Carmel.  Useful when you want to leave the big tote at home and just run out to dinner. 

• 4.3in L × 0.9in W × 6.5in H
  • Adjustable strap length: 28.7in to 51.6in
  • Weight: 0.41lb

Magnet Oxford Micro Crosby (10250404)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

OOOOHHH...the Metro Commuter.  Perfect for a lightweight laptop bag with flair. Reasonable pricing also. This should be a hit Heart   Cheery orange lining too.

"Your work week just got a little bit easier. Lightweight, water resistant and padded for protection, the Metro 13" Commuter is everything you could want in a laptop bag (and then some). With thoughtfully placed pockets inside and out, a detachable crossbody strap and a sleek profile, so you can take on your commute with ease."

Dark Blue Camo Metro 13" Commuter (1243X1311)

That Starlight Micro Crosby (Nordie's) is just so doggone cute

MZ WALLACE Micro Crosby Bag, Main, color, STARLIGHT

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Woman Very Happy Do you think Snoopy is bringing that little cutie to Woodstock as a holiday gift? Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 Woman Very Happy Do you think Snoopy is bringing that little cutie to Woodstock as a holiday gift? Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily   I know...perfect partner for our Starlight Mighty Max, but trying to resist.  Mine should arrive Saturday.  Really excited about this one. 

Starlight Small Max Tote (1224X1608) in Black Starlight Print

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@VenturaHighway SO good to SEE you here!!! Heart I have really missed you. In addition to these 12 Days of Joy at mzwallace dot com, there is also a SALE link on the main website page near the bottom in red in case you want to check it out. I'm intrigued with the bright blue Dazzle color, and the prices are good! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLilyEven though I'm not around much, I do follow this MZW thread. Thanks for the information. All these bags are lovely. And I do love sparkle.

Miss you, @VenturaHighway !

Respected Contributor

@skyblue Heart  I like to check in but it is just not the same. Thanks for missing me.

Respected Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@skyblue Heart  I like to check in but it is just not the same. Thanks for missing me.

😢 @VenturaHighway 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @VenturaHighway @Skyblue @Roni18 @AFWIFE @Serendipity @digo @Jamstan @Whatnow @handygal @Kachina624 @haddon9 @suburbanone @hillv @Jannyg @WhiteFlowers @Kimby @JoBee + all

The 12 Days of Joy offer today (Friday, Dec. 13) is 15 percent off of sale prices (use the code on the site in the checkout process) !! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Did you get your Starlight Max ?? Mine is stuck in Iowa !!

Starlight Small Max Tote (1224X1608) in Black Starlight Print