Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2 Woman Surprised How exciting!! I didn't know you have the Dawn Paige and Dazzle Paige!! Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@WhiteFlowers Hello and nice to see you! For me, it's really, really hard to limit my top Bedford color choices to three, LOL. 

Not including Black, which is a given, here are my favorites.

Darker Bedford Colors

1. Dawn Heart (favorite of all sections)

2. Grove

3. Damson

Mid-Range Bedford Colors

1. Sable

2. Spectrum

3. Damask

Lighter/Brighter Bedford Colors

1. Adriatic Blue

2. (Tie) Flax & Dune

3. (Tie) Tangelo & Tiger Lily

EEL appreciate how you broke it down into the 3 sub groupings by color range. That was helpful.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

"Stuck in a hotel room tonight and weather is terrible.  Wondering ELL & HC what are your TOP 3 Bedford colors in bags (not prints)?"  

@WhiteFlowers   I am a BIG fan of Dawn in the Bedford.  It is the most versatile color and seasonless. My Dawn Paige gets a lot of outings. 

Dawn Paige (1761400)

I also scooped up the Dazzle this summer.

Dazzle Paige (1761552)

And you know me, any shade of gray. Love Magnet. I have a Magnet Paige. 

Magnet Paige (1760404)

Paige remains my "go to" style.  Tracking the Dune on sale Paige to see if there is a price drop. 

Dune Paige (1761569)

Thanks for your thoughtful answer.  I didn't know you had spectrum either.

ELL & HC  How do you like Spectrum and what colors do you wear with it?

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily   What are your thoughts about Elderberry?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 Woman Surprised How exciting!! I didn't know you have the Dawn Paige and Dazzle Paige!! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily  I do now thanks to Larrimor's and their discounts Heart They always send me a discount code by e-mail to lure me in. I have the Dazzle mini Soho tote too. 

Dazzle Mini Soho Tote (11391552)

I gifted the Dazzle mini Paige (too small). Don't recommend this style. Larrimor's is lovely, but they are not "deep" in inventory. They send me handwritten thank you notes, such a nice touch. 

@WhiteFlowers  I have the Elderberry Soho tote (on sale at MZW I think) and I like it for summer with navy and denims. 

Looks rich in the small Abbey

Elderberry Small Abbey Tote (5921514)

I am headed to the closet to drag out everything in Bedford to inventory and make a list. 

I have Acorn in the Paige and the quilted Mia, so Sable is too close.  I re-checked the Boysenberry and it is too close to my old Mulberry Paige from 2017.  I have a LOT of black, so that is out and Mr. HC said no more gray please. 

Thompson in Mallard is already low stock. Very classic. 

Mallard Bedford Thompson (10451412)

I always freeze on the first day. 

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I do now thanks to Larrimor's and their discounts Heart They always send me a discount code by e-mail to lure me in. I have the Dazzle mini Soho tote too. 

Dazzle Mini Soho Tote (11391552)

I gifted the Dazzle mini Paige (too small). Don't recommend this style. Larrimor's is lovely, but they are not "deep" in inventory. They send me handwritten thank you notes, such a nice touch. 

@WhiteFlowers  I have the Elderberry Soho tote (on sale at MZW I think) and I like it for summer with navy and denims. 

Looks rich in the small Abbey

Elderberry Small Abbey Tote (5921514)

I am headed to the closet to drag out everything in Bedford to inventory and make a list. 

I have Acorn in the Paige and the quilted Mia, so Sable is too close.  I re-checked the Boysenberry and it is too close to my old Mulberry Paige from 2017.  I have a LOT of black, so that is out and Mr. HC said no more gray please. 

Thompson in Mallard is already low stock. Very classic. 

Mallard Bedford Thompson (10451412)

@hicindy2 A great review of bags and colors.  I have the Thompson in the black & magnet color.  Like the bag and the way it carries.  Prefer an East/west orientation. And the details on this style are rich and unique.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily, your niece will probably love the mini Paige in the Grove.  My niece loved the mini Paige in the Dazzle.  They run around with keys, lip gloss and phone case/wallet.  I have TOO much stuff. Just didn't work for me.  That's why I am so glad that there are so many styles to choose from. 

Love the small Belle in Black.  Has the flat handle with the rings; the Boysenberry has a traditional rolled handle.  How odd. 

Black Bedford Small Belle (10090089)

Boysenberry Small Belle (10091522)

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers I have Spectrum, which is the more purple blue, as opposed to Dazzle, which is the true bright, vivid blue. I like Spectrum best with blues and navy, including denim, if you want to go more casual. Wear a Spectrum bag with all black and it's a wow.

I have not seen Elderberry in person, so I am unsure about that color.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily, your niece will probably love the mini Paige in the Grove.  My niece loved the mini Paige in the Dazzle.  They run around with keys, lip gloss and phone case/wallet.  I have TOO much stuff. Just didn't work for me.  That's why I am so glad that there are so many styles to choose from. 

Love the small Belle in Black.  Has the flat handle with the rings; the Boysenberry has a traditional rolled handle.  How odd. 

Black Bedford Small Belle (10090089)

Boysenberry Small Belle (10091522)

@hicindy2 Small Belle in Black is Low Stock already! Woman Surprised

Regular Contributor

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  Too many things I want!!!!!!!  Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AFWIFE wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  Too many things I want!!!!!!!  Smiley LOL

@AFWIFE   Welcome to the frenzy.  Then, as you debate, things sell out. Small black Belle is gone already.  I really need to figure this out already. Being a Libra, I am always deliberating (with myself). Mr HC is NO help, he only likes print Suttons. 

@EdithEllenLily  You were to so kind as to give a thoughtful response to colors.  What did you pick in the Tiger Lily ?? Was it the Paige ?? I am thinking of the fun color pop of the Paige (warmer weather pick most probably) and it would suit my limited budget. I now get free shipping despite the dollar amount. It would be a fun accent to neutrals and dark pieces in my wardrobe and be a welcome bit of cheer. 

Tiger Lily Paige (1761558)

Update: I am very upset with MZW.  This is why I dislike ordering from them.  They will not ship to my UPS box like everyone else. I have put in my street address numerous times and coordinated the shipping address with Paypal to match.  The ordering process looks fine, I go to Paypal to get approval, return to the MZW site and the address is WRONG.  Delete the wrong address with MZW and start again.  Again it is wrong in the final step. So now I have three pending transactions to Paypal, no completed order and have to call my credit card company to reverse. I am NOT ordering anything. They have had this glitch before in 2019 and I ordered elsewhere.