Respected Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

That velvet bag is a cutie!  Glad to see MZW still has some cute bags!  But no- I am not caving!  Smiley Tongue

My favorite Lug bag that I have is the Mini Puddle Jumper.  It is more of a tote than a purse but very handy.  I use it mostly for weekend trips (carrying makeup, meds, etc.) or for work things like professional development days when I need to carry an ipad or small notebook.  Love the water bottle pockets. 

Tried to post a pic but it wouldn't work.  I have it in the cute Flamingo pattern and a beige camo pattern.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18   The flamingo pattern is my fave:

Regular Contributor

Ok, I am bummed.  I really really wanted to like the Port medium Sutton but I don't.  It's too late to return so it is what it is.  I am not giving up on this brand however and I love my Jimmy!  

Honored Contributor

@AFWIFE wrote:

Ok, I am bummed.  I really really wanted to like the Port medium Sutton but I don't.  It's too late to return so it is what it is.  I am not giving up on this brand however and I love my Jimmy!  

@AFWIFE I'm sorry it didn't work out for you! I'm not sure if you do ebay, but that is an option. Or perhaps look in your area for a consignment shop that takes MZ Wallace to sell? Shoulder straps that don't work out are certainly a bummer. I'm glad you love your Jimmy!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AFWIFE   I'm sorry it didn't work out.  I gave two medium Suttons to my husband's church after struggling with them. We often collect for women going back into the workplace; I gave them a lot of my wool suits. 

I do however love the small Sutton and I ordered the Magnet Leopard from Nordie's since I had a gift certificate.  

MZ WALLACE Small Sutton Bag, Alternate, color, MAGNET LEOPARD

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Hi and glad you're back and had a great time!! Woman Very Happy

Ooohh, let us know what you think of your new Magnet Leopard Small Sutton when you receive it! Wonder if the grey background has some blue in it? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Will do. Posted this picture just because.  So cute Heart Blue Camo anything is my all time fave...

Image may contain: dog

Esteemed Contributor

Nordie's has a Pippa from back to the future

MZ WALLACE 'Pippa' Bedford Nylon Crossbody Bag, Alternate, color, BLACK BEDFORD

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Wow, wonder who jumped in the time machine and brought it back? The Pippa is a sleeper bag. I always thought it was too small, until I used the Gold Glazed Linen Pippa I have one night when I went out to dinner. It's perfect! I think you have the Pippa in Graphite Glazed Linen? Great small bag! 

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 Wow, wonder who jumped in the time machine and brought it back? 

@EdithEllenLily   Betcha it was these two.  

Yep, I love my Graphite Pippa for dress up.  Wonder if they will do any holiday additions this year.