Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

Sak's has the small Sutton in the Multi Camo if anyone is interested.  Little bit on the wild side. 

Product image

Still leaning towards this Paige (versatile) for the points purchase if nothing Fall like happens soon 

Product image

Related image

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Was kind of curious about the new Parker; no adjustability in the strap though. Won't work as a shoulder bag.

Black Rec Parker

• 12.5in L × 3.9in W × 13.7in H
  • Handle drop: 20.4in
  • Weight: 0.74lb
  • Fabrication: Quilted nylon
  • Trim: Natural Italian leather
  • Matte black hardware

Like the Micro

Butterfly Print Micro Sutton

Gold ??:  undecided (only in small doses)

Image may contain: 1 person

@hicindy2 Hmmm, about the Parker with the long strap, especially when you are not tall like us! I can do it crossbody, but would prefer to wear it long shoulder. Still, with all of my recenly purchased lovely Bedford bags, I really shouldn't even be thinking about it! Woman LOL Woman Embarassed

Butterfly print works! Woman Happy

The Gold Metallic is interesting. You have the Paige and I have Coco in Gold Glazed Linen. This gold looks darker, but you can never tell in the photos. I did "feel" Metallic Sable at Von Maur and it was kind of a funny feel...not bad, but not the regular Oxford smoothness. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Sak's has the small Sutton in the Multi Camo if anyone is interested.  Little bit on the wild side. 

Product image

Still leaning towards this Paige (versatile)

Product image

@hicindy2 I like the Overcast Paige directly above. In person, it's definitely light grey so you have to like grey and I think you do. This is one where I liked it better in the photo and thought it was lighter in person, FYI. I wonder if you can see it in person?

I still see rabbits in Multi Camo, LOL...

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily 

Love my GGL Paige Heart However, that's enough glitz for me. 

I hope my local Nordie's gets it in ( gray Paige) to see in person.  Paige remains a favorite style !! I always LOVE gray....

Think that it is interesting that they picked light gold hardware, not the more obvious choice of silver. 

Product image

Reminds me of Lake Erie !!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I like the light grey with the light gold hardware! Very chic that way. Some ladies have to have silver hardware with grey bags, but I like the contrast, and it opens up your jewelry options to both silver/white gold/platinum and yellow gold.

I love your GGL Paige, too! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Nice !!  New photos of the print

Seasonless...

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @skyblue @WhiteFlowers and all:

Do you see that darker teal? Hoping for a nice bag in that color!

I was looking for something to pair with my Sable and Grove -- and maybe even Adriatic Blue! Love this Butterfly print! Heart

Super Contributor

The bag looks nice and spacious. Perfect for all purposes, it has good finishing.  This elegant and classy bag is the one I would like to buy.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @skyblue @WhiteFlowers @Sublime Saumya @keithsmom65 @AuSableRiverLivin and all:

If you are looking for a Soho Tote or a Small Soho Tote, most of them are 40% off starting today (7/19) through the weekend. Some are Low Stock already. Have fun looking, EEL Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  et al:  too bad that none of the sale selections are in the "Mini" size. Those must be selling well. I would have have pounced on a mini Dazzle. 

No photo description available.

Picture of the new Parker:  needs an adjustable strap to work for me

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and stripes

Having a Goldilocks kind of day !!