Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   How fun to explore new territory !!

Sigh......

MZ Wallace

Like this one also in the new Overcast

MZ Wallace

Nordies added the small Abbey tote in glazed linen

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 I like that VB pattern -- always like the summery ones.

@EdithEllenLily I may be regretting not having a Lug right about now .... maybe. @skyblue 😭

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily I have been traveling a lot, but not with the Lug.🤷‍♀️ It may end up in the donate pile.😳 I used a backpack and it worked out really well.🤗

@skyblue Wow -- another backpacker! Interesting! 😊

I never would have tried it, but Mr Skyblue suggested it. Worked like a dream, especially after I checked my bag. I hate lugging a carry on without it’s “ride”. 🧳😉🙂

@skyblue Well look at that. Does he use one too? Any particular kind for you? LIke a travel one? Or just a regular backpack? I always worry about bumping into people with it... my shoulder hates me when traveling though.

Yes! @Serendipity @Mt Skyblue uses one, too. We’ve traveled exclusively with backpacks, but I like my suitcase. It’s a Rick Steves backpack. I carried the small one for the last trip. I just have to be careful not to overpack it.😉😊

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily I may be regretting not having a Lug right about now .... maybe. @skyblue 😭

@Serendipity @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily I have been traveling a lot, but not with the Lug.🤷‍♀️ It may end up in the donate pile.😳 I used a backpack and it worked out really well.🤗

I never would have tried it, but Mr Skyblue suggested it. Worked like a dream, especially after I checked my bag. I hate lugging a carry on without it’s “ride”. 🧳😉🙂

@skyblue Well look at that. Does he use one too? Any particular kind for you? LIke a travel one? Or just a regular backpack? I always worry about bumping into people with it... my shoulder hates me when traveling though.

Yes! @Serendipity @Mt Skyblue uses one, too. We’ve traveled exclusively with backpacks, but I like my suitcase. It’s a Rick Steves backpack. I carried the small one for the last trip. I just have to be careful not to overpack it.😉😊

@skyblue Hi! Do you have the Classic Back Door backpack? It's on sale through tonight. I like the Blue Spruce color, but Black is nice, too. Also comes in Graphite and Plum. @Serendipity @hicindy2 @Roni18 

Dimensions:21" x 14" x 9"
Weight:2 lbs
Capacity:2500 cubic inches

Plum Classic Back Door Bag

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue Hi! Do you have the Classic Back Door backpack? It's on sale through tonight. I like the Blue Spruce color, but Black is nice, too. Also comes in Graphite and Plum. @Serendipity @hicindy2 @Roni18 

Dimensions:21" x 14" x 9"
Weight:2 lbs
Capacity:2500 cubic inches

Plum Classic Back Door Bag

@EdithEllenLily Mine is configured slightly differently, but we do own one in spruce and the color is beautiful! We always pack with packing cubes which makes organizing and locating your items super easy! We’ve traveled all over Europe with his backpacks and they’ve held up well! 

Take advantage of his sales when available!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Sky @skyblue  (and EEL @EdithEllenLily for the sale alert)! I will check them out -- although I comically see myself falling over backward. 😁 Always good to explore better options --- appreciate it! 🤗

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brighton continues to do some lookalikes. 

Complaints center around the silver Brighton "badge" showing small nicks from use. The customers also wish that the Messenger bag had credit card slots 

MZW

Image may contain: one or more people

Bloomie's MZW

MZ WALLACE - Black Floral Medium Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @skyblue @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @godi and all:

I was scouting around today looking at several handbag brands, including MZW, at Von Maur, Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom. Lots of fun! Woman Happy

The Punch/Dawn colorblock is very cute and happy in person...all Punch would be too bright for me, but the colorblock is eye catching. I liked the Small Sutton and Medium Metro Tote in Punch/Dawn colorblock.

Dune is a very nice medium khaki/tan color without warm tones to my eye. I saw the Soho Tote in Dawn/Black colorblock and liked the color combination (but not the Soho Tote). I think it would be very nice in the Mini Soho Tote in colorblock as a handbag.

One store had the Crosby Crossbody in both Dawn Lacquer and Rose Gold Metallic -- both were quite good looking! 

The Small Metro Backpack is adorable, and I tried it on over one shoulder, imagining to use it as a handbag, and it would work for me. Super cute.

While I still prefer the Helena Wallet, the red leather interior did jazz up the Crosby Long Wallet in black with silver hardware.

All in all, it was another fun scouting mission...thinking about points in early August already, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   sounds like fun.  I like the looks of the mini Soho in both colorblock choices. Same bag with very different vibes. Trying to let my credit card cool down Heart

MZ Wallace Mini Soho Tote in Dawn & Punch Colorblock Bedford

MZ Wallace Mini Soho Tote in Dune & Black Colorblock Bedford

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Hmmm, maybe on the punch/dawn colorblock Mini Soho Tote? It's too similar to my Dragon Fruit Mini Soho Tote for me. Really like the dune/black colorblock! 

Regarding the punch/dawn Small Sutton, the blue thread on the punch "tones it down" LOL. Ends up looking not so bright! Cute! Woman Very Happy

Image result for MZ Wallace punch dawn

Also forgot to mention that I saw the Tribeca Tote in Black and one in all Dune...really nice bag if I go back to work, which I may need to do after this last MZW sale! Woman Embarassed Woman LOL

Image result for MZ Wallace Tribeca Tote

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh to be in New York for the MZW warehouse sale!! SIGH...https://www.chicmi.com/event/mz-wallace-warehouse-sale-new-york-june-2019/

I wondered why I couldn't find the back-door Suttons, etc., anymore.

If they do this every year, it might be fun to plan a trip to NY for next year's sale! @hicindy2 @Serendipity @skyblue @handygal2 @NycVixen @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @godi @Jamstan and all