Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   I saw that Charter bag in Nordie's and it is super crisp and fresh looking.  Great for Summer.  I am also waiting to catch up my budget. My order hasn't shipped yet.  They must be really swamped. 

@Roni18  When you say you use your small backpack as a handbag, do you sling one strap over your shoulder, use the top handle ? I have no experience with backpacks, but if you are petite, this looks like "the one". 

Honored Contributor

I found out the dates for Summer Weekends by clicking on a link through the MZW FB site.

"We'll be dropping summer fun into your inbox every Friday from July 12 through August 16."

Nice to have a month-long break in the sales and mystery emails!

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @godi @suburbanone  @Jamstan  and all

Respected Contributor

@WhiteFlowersJust judging from my Frankie Travel (which to me seems like a smaller version of Kate) I think you will love your new bag!

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity     Wow...lots of lovelies.  I skipped the Dawn Thompson to justify a Dune, Shibori, or Dawn and Punch bag Heart

@hicindy2 Good thinking! Dawn and Punch! 😉 And don't forget big girl Dazzle!

I wonder what the summer Fridays will include ... @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18 I don't recall last year being that memorable? Anyone recall?

@Serendipity I hardly remember last year's Summer Fridays. Hoping there is nothing tempting after this dilly of a sale! 

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @suburbanone @WhiteFlowers @godi 

I can't remember any specifics but I don't think any of us were impressed with the summer Fridays last year!

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   I saw that Charter bag in Nordie's and it is super crisp and fresh looking.  Great for Summer.  I am also waiting to catch up my budget. My order hasn't shipped yet.  They must be really swamped. 

@Roni18  When you say you use your small backpack as a handbag, do you sling one strap over your shoulder, use the top handle ? I have no experience with backpacks, but if you are petite, this looks like "the one". 

@hicindy2Yes, I just sling one of the straps over my shoulder.  I wasn't sure how I would like it but it is very comfortable and it seems to be so much easier to find things in this bag. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18   Thank you !!  I just think that little backpack is just so perfect. I am really considering it for my points purchase. Something different, sporty, and fun. 

Update:  9PM PST, my order has shipped.  YAY !!

Good picture of the very bright Malibu Barbie pink:  Punch 

Great with Dawn though !! 

MZ Wallace Mini Soho Tote in Dawn & Punch Colorblock BedfordMZ Wallace Medium Metro Tote in Dawn & Punch Colorblock Oxford

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Went and looked at the Nordie's Dune offerings today. I was hoping to see the Paige, but they don't have it.  We have had so many (mushroom, atmosphere, chalk, flax etc). 

MZ Wallace said that Dune was darker than Atmosphere

and came across as true pale neutral (no gold, pink, or gray undertone etc) 

Good pic in the Tribeca 

Tribeca Traveler Bag, Main, color, DUNE

Like the colorblock mini Soho too.  if you shorten the strap, it doesn't stick out as much. 

Mini Soho Tote, Alternate, color, DUNE AND BLACK COLOR BLOCK

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @godi @suburbanone 

My final MZW sale order has been shipped! I will tell about it sometime over the weekend. Woman Wink

@Serendipity I hope your order is shipped soon!!

@hicindy2 I see you edited your post and your order has been shipped! Yay!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good comparison:  Punch versus Dragonfruit

No photo description available.

Punch ⇦ is a bright neon that packs a, well, you know. 
Dragon Fruit ⇨ is super saturated with dreamy warm undertones.

Respected Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

I have ordered a thing! I’m waiting for BIG savings!😂👜 @EdithEllenLily 

@skyblue  You are not holding your breath I hope, Sky! 🤣

Nope! @Serendipity  Traveling with my Jordan!😁

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity Tiger Lily is one of those mysterious MZW colors that changes in various lights! In sunlight, it's a bright but darker orange, very hard to describe, and it does have an orange construction cone tinge to it. But as the light darkens, the bag has more of a burnt orange look (but not a dark burnt orange...it's a bright burnt orange!). If you like orange, I think you would like the Paige in Tiger Lily. 

@EdithEllenLily I was thinking of the jordan too in tiger lilly. I forget ... can that bag be carried crossbody well? @skyblue 

I carry mine cross body when I travel! Works like a dream! @Serendipity