Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity   I know a little about the Sable because I asked last September because we know Acorn.  HTH  I have never seen Ginger in person either. I am still weighing and deciding (Libra star sign) 

Hi Cindy,

Thank you kindly for reaching out to us! The Acorn shade is more of a blush, pink color while the Sable has more of a gold, shiny undertone to it.

@hicindy2 Thanks, HC! I knew you would know something. I like that description! If I have a chance, I'll call tomorrow and inquire further re: ginger then post here. 😊

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity  Does that cute canvas Venice tote have a closure or is it an open tote ? 

Picture of it in another colorway.  Looks like an open tote.

Image may contain: stripes and dog

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  Does that cute canvas Venice tote have a closure or is it an open tote ? 

Picture of it in another colorway.  Looks like an open tote.

Image may contain: stripes and dog

@hicindy2  I believe it's open, but it has two internal zippered pockets -- one on each side. Hope that helps! 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Wow...Bloomie's already sold out of that MZW Rainbow tote

MZ WALLACE - Rainbow Medium Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven’t purchased any handbags for 2 1/2 years! I’m contemplating a new travel bag so I cruised over to MZ Wallace to check it out. What happened to all the bags?🙀 It looks like Sutton, Crosby, and Jim have taken over!👎🏻 @hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @EdithEllenLily 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue  yep. remember the info I got in January:

Jan 22, 11:37 AM EST

Hi Cindy, 

Thank you for reaching out! 

In the Bedford Collection we plan to keep the best-selling styles like the Kate, Paige, Jane and Marlena in Black. We also have the Tribeca Collection and the Soho Collection just to name a few.

Times they are a-changing.  That's why we have leaped onto this sale. 

I picked the Dazzle mini Paige for a summer color shot.

• 9in L × 1.4in W × 7.2in H
  • Adjustable strap length: 31.5in to 55in
  • Weight: 0.99lb
  • Fabrication: Nylon
  • Trim: Italian leather
  • Silver hardware

I would have picked the mini Soho tote, but that is full price.  I think that they tried to make the mini Paige into the new Bailey, but it is not working. I think the Ginger in the mini Paige is cute too with the metallic accents, but my wardrobe is all in cool colors. I always prefer silver hardware too. 

Dazzle Mini Paige (11461552)

@Serendipity  that cute Carmine Hope wristlet is now low stock.  Good pick !!  I still have the Carmine Coco, Fun for the patriotic holidays and with denims and black. Carry that one much more than I thought too. Was pouting because no new Cocos in any other color. All the Jane bags are on sale:  probably goodbye to that style forever. I do have a Dawn Baby Jane that I like purchased on sale. 

@EdithEllenLily I know you said that you were finding the Jane less comfortable because of the weight distribution. 

I grabbed the Harvey's (made in So Cal) wallet before it sold out.  So cute !! Flamingos. Heart Will brighten up all those black totes I have. 

Classic Wallet Flamingo Front

Valued Contributor

Decided on the MZW Small Sloane in Dawn.  

Inspired by the festive spirit of the holidays, the limited edition Small Sloane Satchel puts a luxe spin on our classic sleek styles, with gold hardware and studs, chic navy and gold stripes, and exterior pockets that are perfectly sized for easy (and secure) access to your phone.

Details
  • 10.2in L × 4.2in W × 7in H
  • Handle drop: 4.5in
  • Adjustable strap length: 31.5in to 55in
  • Weight: 1.19lb
  • Fabrication: Nylon
  • Trim: Natural Italian leather
  • Gold hardware

@hicindy2 @skyblue @Serendipity @Roni18 @EdithEllenLily 

Been interested in this one since it was first introduced.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue wrote:

I haven’t purchased any handbags for 2 1/2 years! I’m contemplating a new travel bag so I cruised over to MZ Wallace to check it out. What happened to all the bags?🙀 It looks like Sutton, Crosby, and Jim have taken over!👎🏻 @hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 @EdithEllenLily 

@skyblue @hicindy2 @Roni18 @EdithEllenLily @WhiteFlowers 

Hi Sky! And yes, I have bad news girls: confirmation that all the bedford styles on sale, with one exception -- the Paige -- are going to be discontinued. That includes the iconic Jane and Kate and Belle in black. What?!? Yep. It seems that there will be a new bedford line released later this year, but they are moving away from the pleating. This includes some of the bedford that is not on sale.

So, if you like a particular color or style of bag, you may wish to get it now....

I am looking at the offerings again with that in mind.

Esteemed Contributor

@WhiteFlowers   OOOOHHH nice.  Very classic and a new direction for MZW.  I think it got buried under the quilted avalanche and didn't get featured. Which is what I fear for the Bedford line's future. 

Tell us when you get it. Has a sophisticated air about it.  Posh. 

Good to hear from you !!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Just as I learned the news, I thought Oh, I better call HC right away. Ooops. LOL. Haven't had morning coffee yet. 😁

But I'm pretty sad about it all ... good thing we have nice collections.